STOP ME FROM FALLING (Part Seven)

Jeongyeon won't be participating in Twice's activities

Jeongyeon won't be participating in Twice's activities. It makes me sad but it's okay, she will need time to recover and heal. For sure, by the time she comes back, she will be fiercer and more confident and happier. I just wish her the best. Anyway, she will be updating us from time to time in bubble so subscribe to her on bubble. 💜💚

×××××××××××××××

JIMIN

Appa have known that I will be participating the dance competition and it raged him. He hit me with his baseball bat and it caused a bruise on my leg and my stomach. He told me to quit it but Jeongyeon... I am thinking about her. She wants to win the competition. My body felt sore when I woke up but I have three classes to attend to in the morning with quizzes and graded recitation. I must not miss those for my Appa so I went to the University and attended my classes. I was expecting that Jeongyeon would see me at lunch so, soon as I stepped out from our room, I acted like everything is fine. I straightened my walk and fixed my posture until Rosé arrived embracing me. I was surprised with her presence frankly but I was happy to see her. Then here comes Taehyung and Jeongyeon too. While Tae and Rosé were catching up, Jeongyeon tapped me. I admit, I miss her. I miss being with her. I forced a smile even though deep inside, my heart aches knowing that I will never have the chance to tell her what I feel for her. Why was it so easy to like her? Why? I feel sh*t. I want to fight this feelings but how? Anyway, just few hours more, the competition will be over. Our interactions will be over and I gotta move on. She has Taehyung and Taehyung has her.

"I want to be with you..." Jeongyeon said softly to me and it echoed in my brain. I want to believe in those words but my own self betrayed me and retracted my hope... 'She isn't yours.'

Even though it hurts, I lied, "I am going with her, so you must go with Taehyung."

There's really no plan for me to bring Rosé in our rehearsal. I just said that so she will stop. I know how pushy she is when it comes to what she wants. I wish I could be like that. I wish I could be true to myself.

•••

Rosé met me because Appa told her what he did to me. For sure, his conscience hits him. She drove my car and we went to the doctor to check on my bruises. They said I got no fractured bones and they just listed down medications to heal the bruises. They advised me not to move that much but I can't follow that. I don't want to disappoint Jeongyeon in our final rehearsal. Even though Appa disapproves the competition, I will still go on for Jeongyeon. Let me dance with her for the second to the last time. Frankly, I am problematic. I will be lifting her and I don't think my strength would be enough. I am afraid to show her I'm weak right now. She would be disappointed big time if we don't win this.