Chapter 29

I can't believe it.
He's awake.
He's okay.
Everything will finally be able to go back to normal.

Hobi slows as that last thought goes passing by, he wants to curse in that moment. How could he begin to be so naive.
To think that things would just magically be okay just because he willed it to be or wanted it to be.
He's an adult.
He's been in the world long enough to know that life sucks, and nothing goes the way you want it to go just by praying.
He's fallen back into a negative way of thinking, he's not the hope of the group anymore. He's not the sunshine that brightens the group in hard times, he's not the mood maker that makes others laugh and want to keep going, he's just here trying to get through life like everyone else.
Hobi continues to walk again as he tightens his grip on his bag.
He had just got done working on a song at there company's studio.  He spent most of his free time either there or at the dance studio.
He had to keep his mind and body occupied at all times, he couldn't be caught slacking even if they were on a break.
Hobi quickens his steps as he slides into the waiting van, the one that will carry him back to his shared home with the boys.

I wonder how he will be mentally.
His last memories of Namjoon where much like one of a child's.
He was so small, scared and dare he say broken.
Hobi watches blankly out the window, not really focusing on anything in particular. Everything was the same. Same scenery, same conversations, same arguments and the list could go on and on.
The world had decided to leave them behind and just kept on going around them while they just sat and suffered in silence.

Silence.
Management didn't allow them to hold any V-Lives since Namjoons hospitalization. They weren't even allowed to tweet, or post pictures on Instagram.
Which left there dear fans in complete darkness about everything.
Everyone was following orders and doing what they could to make the process of bringing things back to normal quicker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surprise!!! I'm back with a crappy chapter but at least I am back. I may delete this filer chapter later on and add more to it, or just rearrange it totally. But for now I think I like how this story is going, and the direction of the story is about to take a big turn.
Im sorry for being gone so long, and I promise to update more frequently with longer chapters as well. Thank you so much for all the support and love, I've been working on grammar, and ways to make my story come to life more. So please just give me time, and don't give up on this story or me. Haha thank you so much!

                                                  - Love Brie