Chapter 2

They had landed in LA late that night.
They were ushered quickly off the plane luckily only a few people recognizing them. There security team had went to great odds to keep the fans unaware of when the boys would land. As well as which airport they would exit off from.
————————————————————————

Rm POV
He breathed deeply, he was now feeling very jet legged. He leaded the way the others falling into line behind him. Rm followed the directions of the security team, as he nodded quickly signaling he understood.
"Jin Hyung, we are getting into two vans and will be staying at a hotel for the night."
He says softly. His throat was sort of soar from the night before.
Jin nodded as he told the rest of them, them to nodding as they quicken there pace. The thought of laying down and resting once more giving them that extra kick of strength.

Time skip

Rm POV
He yawned a little ruffling his hair that laid flat against his forehead. It was 7:00Am.
He had just woken up after sleeping a few hours, they had gotten in about 12 that night. He just couldn't sleep any longer, his sleeping schedule must be out of Wack.
Rm found himself in the shower, enjoying the hot water that spread through his cold bones.
The hotel was sure nice looking, it was pretty expensive compared to the ones in the past.
Rm even got a room by himself this time.
In the past he would share a room with two or three more members of the group.
  Rm heard a knock at the door. He guessed it was one of the boys.
Rm quickly stepped out of the shower.
"Hold on a minute."
He called out as he quickly grabbed a pair of sweatpants. He had his tshirt in his hands, as he opened the door Quickly.
Rm blushed a little it was one of there managers standing there not one of the boys.
"Oh sorry hyung, I thought you were one of the boys."
He quickly slips on his T-shirt.
Rm missed the look in the mans eyes as he looked at Rm's body lustfully.

Rm ruffles his hair a little giving a small bow.

"Hm." The manager Hums out a small smile playing across his features.

"Breakfast is ready if you would like to come down to the lobby, and then I would like to talk to you after."
Rm nods quickly thanking the man.

He slipped on a pair of his vans as he grabbed his fully charged phone from the night stand.
Rm left the room minutes later as he quickly walks down the hallway in search of food.

Jin Pov
"Ya Knock it off you to."
Jin says a little annoyed at the two youngest bickering.
"But Jin Hyung Jungkook knows that I wanted to eat that bagel, he took the last one."
Jin just stared at V quietly for a moment. He couldn't believe they were already arguing and it was so early in the morning.
All he wanted to do was drink his coffee in peace.
I'm turning into yoongi.
He thought to himself as he quickly shakes his head.
"Jungkook you eat half and V you get the other half, there problem solved."
V just nodded Jungkook rolling his eyes as he hands V the other half of the bagel.
Jin couldn't help but laugh a little at there childish antics.
Jins head shoots up as he hears his name being called.
"Jin Hyung."
He hears Rm say as he smiles softly at the younger. Rm takes a seat next to Jin.
"Did you sleep good Namjoon?"
Jin says quietly as now it was only them to at the small table.
V and Jungkook had run off probably searching for Jimin.
Suga didn't feel like eating, all he wanted to do was sleep.
J-Hope had taken his food to his room and was probably hanging with Jimin.
  At least that's what Jin thought, he's been with the boys so long now he pretty much just can sense stuff.
"I slept okay, I think my sleeping schedule is a little messed up because of all the traveling."

Jin watches as Namjoon eats his eggs and drinks some of his coffee.
Jin nods at his words feeling the same.
"Anyway I was going to do a little shopping today, Mananger hyung said we had this day to do whatever. Wanna join me?"

Rm shakes his head quickly as he finishes the rest of his Coffe.
"I can't Manager hyung wants to see me after breakfast. I'm pretty sure he just wants to go over what is to be expected for tomorrow."
Rm says confidently.

Jin nods as he makes a clicking noise with his tongue.
"Okay then Joonie, well later we are all going to Jungkooks room to watch a movie." 
Jin stands up dusting off the invisible dirt on his shirt.
"Please come so we can relax a little before everything starts tomorrow."
Jin was a little worried about Namjoon. He was constantly working and doing this/that.
He hardly ever spent time just having fun with the members anymore.
He waits for Namjoon to nod before exiting off in search of the others.

Rm finished a few minutes later as he made his way down the long hallway to his Managers room. He knocked on the door softly, only seconds going by as the door opens.