Chapter 8

Yoongi Pov
(Didn't see that one coming now did you?)

My eyes slowly peeled open as I felt weight on my chest. I glanced down slightly to see a blond head of hair belonging to no one other then Park Jimin. I groaned slightly as I gently push him off, the sudden urge to pee kicking in. I grumble to myself in annoyance because I didn't want to get out of the nice warm covers, and have to walk along the cold tiles of the bathroom floor.
I do my business rather quickly wanting to snuggle back up to Jimin's warm body and hide my own tired body under the covers. I was about to do just that until I heard a knock at the door.
I stop dead in my tracks as I try to calculate who that could be this early in the morning.
A small pit of annoyance rumbles in my tummy as I hear the person knock again.

"What the hell."
Yoongi grumbles to himself as he slowly makes his way to the door, stepping on his tip toes slightly to peek through the peep hole.
He couldn't tell who it was because there head was down and a hoody covered there features.
Yoongi just rubbed at his tired eyes impatiently as he unlocked the door rather quickly.
"Can I help you?"
He grumbles in a rough dry voice, rudeness being shown.
Yoongi watches as the person lifts there head up, as they stand at there full height.
"Namjoon?"
I questioned the harshness in my voice gone slightly, just filled with confusion.

"Hey hyung I...could I sleep here tonight?"
Yoongi stayed quiet for a moment, as he took in his members features. He looked tired in the dim hallway light, and something just seemed off. He couldn't quite put his finger on it but something was definitely off.
Yoongi looks back behind him at Jimin who was snuggled up under the covers only his hair being seen.
He had enough room that wasn't the problem it's just, he's never been close to Namjoon like this. Namjoon wasn't the snuggling type at least he thought he wasn't, maybe he was wrong.
Yoongi looks back up at Namjoon, his eyes were soft and vulnerable looking.
He's never seen this side of Namjoon either, this look it was new.
"Hm Namjoon-ah of course you can sleep with Hyung."
Yoongi says nonchalantly, letting his worries for the younger and confusion stay hidden by his blank tone of voice.
I watched as his body seemed to visibly relax as if he had been holding his breath the whole time.
Why was he so scared?
Is he scared of me?
He wouldn't ask to sleep with me if he was scared of me though.
I think to myself as I lead the way into the room, locking the door behind us.
"Jimin is sleeping here to, he does that a lot nowadays I hope that doesn't bother you."
Yoongi says as he pats the spot next to him making room for Namjoon on the king size bed.
Money had been a lot better in these last few years, and they were able to afford one of the better looking hotels. He was honestly still getting use to it all and that included the things that were in the hotel. He was thankful for this big comfy bed instead of the small sleeping bags they use to sleep in.
Yoongi blinked a little as he clears his head from his wandering thoughts, as he watches Namjoon climb in beside him.

The line of up was Jimin, Yoongi, and Namjoon on Yoongi's right side. Yoongi lays down adjusting the covers so Namjoon was snuggled  under them as well.
"Namjoon-ah why do you want to sleep here, I don't think we've ever had a sleepover before."
Yoongi says softly, not wanting to wake a sleeping Park Jimin beside him. Who was pressed against his side gently.
Yoongi waited for his reply but it never came, he turned towards Namjoon slightly.

My eyes widened a little in shock. He was sleeping already, he had only just gotten into bed a few minutes ago.
He never falls asleep that quickly.
He must have been really tired that's all.
Don't make a big deal out of things.
Yoongi sighs as he pushes those thoughts out of his head as well.
I let my eyes slip closed as I wait for sleep to take me. After about 30 mins I could feel myself beginning to drift off.
I felt a sudden weight on my chest. I let my eyes peek open as I see Namjoons head resting on my chest. I was expecting Jimin but he was still snuggled into my side.
I couldn't help but let a small smile slip. He was being so cute without even knowing it. He really seemed like a dongsea in this moment.

Yoongi kept Namjoon close as he listened to his soft breathing, lulling himself back to sleep.

Jimin Pov
"Hmm."
I mumble softly as I uncurl from Yoongi Hyungs side. I stifle a yawn as I slowly sit up patting my messy bed hair down a little.

Jimins eyes widen slightly as he finally noticed a sleeping Namjoon who was laying peacefully on Yoongis chest. Namjoon hand was holding on to the fabric of Yoongi's shirt tightly, his body curled right into Yoongi's side and his head nuzzled into the crook of his neck.
Jimin cocks his head to the side a little, not use to the pair being so close.
He had to admit he felt a little jealous. Suga should have woken him up and asked if it Was okay if Namjoon slept here.
Jimin didn't quite understand why he was so bothered by there current position, but he was.
He looks back at them a frown beginning to take over his once sleepy features.
Why is Namjoon hyung here anyway? He never cuddles with anyone.
Jimin sighs a little not feeling sleepy anymore after seeing the two.
Namjoon was a little to close for his liking.

"Suga Hyung."
Jimin says softly as he shakes the older male gently.
Yoongi's eyes open slowly as he blinks rapdily adjusting to the harsh sunlight peeping into the room.
"Jimin-ah why did you wake me?"
He grumbles much to Jimins dismay as he watches Suga cuddle back into Namjoon.
"That is why."
Jimin spits back maybe a little to harshly.
Yoongi opens his eyes again as he slowly sits up, laying Namjoons head on the pillow beside him gently.
He stirs for a moment but quickly falls back to sleep.
"Why is Namjoon Hyung here, I thought it was going to be only you and I."
Jimin grumbles wanting to let Yoongi know just how unhappy he was.
They had been working so hard these past months, and Namjoon had been making them stay even later for recordings and such.
He just wanted to cuddle and spend time with Suga alone, away from the other boys.

"He knocked on my door and asked if he could sleep here, and I said yes."
Suga says softly clicking his tongue a little as he stands, stretching his tired limbs.
Jimin nods a little still feeling unhappy and a little jealous but he would never admit that.

"Jimin."

Jimin looks up as he hears the hesitation in Suga's voice.

"Yes Hyung what is it? What's wrong."
Jimin says standing up slowly as well as he meets Yoongi's eyes.

"Did Namjoon seem okay last night, after the concert I mean."
Jimin stays quiet as he begins to think about there small encounter after.
He remembers there was a moment of what was it, fear in Namjoons voice but. Jimin pushes that thought away.
Namjoon Hyung is never afraid.
I thought as I look back up at Suga as I smile softly.
"No he was fine, just a little tired."
"I even talked to him after just before we started eating, he was the same old Kim Namjoon the one and only."
I state confidently as I give Suga Hyung one of my signature smiles.
I watch as Suga simply just nods at my words as if his thoughts were somewhere else.

"Don't worry Hyung, Namjoon Hyung is always fine."
I state beginning to grow jealous with how much Suga Hyung seemed to care about Namjoon in that moment.
He just kept staring at him.

If only I knew that Namjoon Hyung wasn't okay. If only I had trusted that small part of doubt in my stomach that maybe something was off about Namjoon Hyung that night. If I had only pushed my jealousy aside and didn't let my feelings get in the way. Maybe Namjoon Hyung wouldn't of had to go through anymore pain.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I tried to make this chapter longer and give you all a more detailed look into the others boys minds. Namjoon is the pillar of the group, and he is one to never show weakness. So the boy's are thrown off about this different side of Namjoon.

How do you feel about Jimins attitude toward Namjoon?
Do you think he has a reason to be mad?

Hope you enjoyed.
                 - Much love Brie