Chapter 20

Jin pov

I had a sick feeling about him.
When we first got introduced to him something just seemed...off.
So why didn't I say something to PD-Nim?
Why did I just keep quiet and act like everything felt okay inside, when it didnt?
Now my love has been hurt beyond repair and there is nothing I can say or do to make him feel better.
Nothing I can say to make things okay.
I am so angry.
So sad.
But I don't have a right to feel bad, he's the one who has been hurt.
My Namjoonie, my Namjoon...
How dare he touch him.
How dare he litter his body with bruises and touch sacred places that only a lover should?
How dare he make my love cry, make him hurt, and bleed?
What kind of Hyung and I to let this happen?
I-

My thoughts get interrupted as Namjoon shifts his weight, his body that was once laying next to me was now cuddles into my chest.
His soft,slightly curly hair was tickling my chin but I didn't mind.
I gently wrap my arms around his waist as I rub small circles on to his back.
After his break down and near panic attack he finally was able to tell me who it was.

Manager, our manager whose job is to protect and guide us. Keep us from danger and hurt, he's not suppose to be the one to cause the pain.

I know there is more.
More that he is hiding.
But I won't press it now.
In the morning I will question him.
Then we will go to PD-Nims office and explains everything.
Then he will be arrested.
He won't ever hurt anyone ever again.
He will rot in jail.
I'll make sure of it, don't you worry Namjoonie.
I failed you once, and that will not happen again.

I promise.

Next Day ~

They were sat down in the bathroom.
Namjoon had started to bleed to Jin's surprise, as he had woken up to red stained sheets. Namjoons pants stained red as evidence.

To say Jin was horrified was a understatement.
Hobie had told him that the attack had happened a month or so ago.
But this was leading to very recent events.

The bruises all over him.
The bites and scratches and hand prints.
This had to have happen recently.
Why does he keep lying?
Does he not trust me?
Does he not trust us?

I think as I gently massage his hair as I begin to rinse out the shampoo, making sure to not get any into his eyes.

"Jin Hyung."

"Hm."
I mumble softly as I continue to lather his body up with a sweet soft fragrance of lavender, one of my favorites.

"It hurts."
I stop what I am doing as I hear the pain edged in his voice.
The way his voice shakes as if just speaking is difficult.
Namjoon is never one to complain about pain, he has a good pain tolerance, so if he's saying something's hurting then something is seriously wrong.

"Where does it hurt Namjoonie."
I say using the same soft voice as before as I gently try to sit him up in the bathtub.
He was much to weak to stand.
It took a lot of coaxing for him to let me help him, and even some tears.
Which I didn't expect.
But we are passed that now, he seems to be more comfortable with my presence.

"My bottom..."
He trails off softly as if he's ashamed as he avoids eye contact.

I let out my own shaky breath as I try to keep my anger at bay.

"Let's get out and I'll get you some pain medicine okay?"
I ask softly as I grab the fluffy yellow towel next to me from the closed toilet seat lid.

Namjoon nods slowly, his overgrown hair falling into his eyes a little, as he slowly tries to get up.
His eyes squinching shut in pain, as small whimpers leave his mouth.

"Love stop...let me help you okay?"

Another nod.

I gently wrap his upper half into my arms as I lift him up gently. Holding him bridal style as the towel wraps around him snuggly.

He's a lot lighter then before.
I need to make sure he eats more.
When is the last time he's ate?

My mind wanders as I shake my head sadly, as I again have failed my love.

I gently place him in a chair as I begin to dry his hair, stomach, legs and arms. He shakily stands.
I turn around to grab his clothes from the bathroom counter as I hear a thud.

"Namjoon...omg."

Namjoon had collapsed on to the floor in a heap, his arms and legs curled into him as he laid on his side.

"Hyung...what's going on?"

He whispers as his eyes flutter, as if he's fighting sleep.

"Ya! Namjoon-ah stay awake for me okay?"
"Namjoon!"

I watch as Namjoon nods meekly, as I run out of the bathroom in search of help.

"Suga! Suga!"

I screech as I run down the stairs two at a time.
I'm met face to face with a panic looking Tae, and a scared looking Jungkook.

"Tae get Yoongi tell him to get the car started now!"
"Namjoon has passed out we need to get him to the hospital."
I rush out all in one breath as I watch Jungkook begin to tear up and Tae take off in search of the older.

"Jungkook we don't have time for tears! Get Hobi and get in the car!"

I didn't mean to scream at him but I was desperate right now.
Namjoon could possibly be dying right now, we needed to move and we needed to do so fast.

I scramble back to the bathroom to a horrific sight.
Namjoon was vomiting blood, he was to weak to even lift his head, to do so.

"Shit shit shit."

I mumble as I try to get a Namjoon to sit up, with only results into a screaming crying Namjoon.

My own eyes being to water as I scoop him up, grabbing his hoodie and sweats, I'd dress him in the car.

"Shhh shh it's okay, you'll be okay."

I try to whisper reassuringly as I take off in a near sprint down the stairs. Trying my best to not shake him around, not wanting him to get sick again and not wanting to hurt him anymore then he is.

"Hyung it hurts it hurts. Make it stop."

He sobs out brokenly as his nails dig into my exposed shoulder blades.
I don't even flinch as I buckle him up in the running car.
Suga sitting and ready, as Hobi scrambled in last, as he had his wallet in hand. I check for a moment to make sure everyone is in the car, as my eyes meet Jungkook ready ones.
My heart breaks but I look away, as I swallow my own tears.

"Drive."
I instruct strictly as Suga speeds off not wasting a second. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note: A few more chapters left and then the ending. I will try to make it a happy one but no promises.

Questions: I have a few books in mind. Does anyone like Stray kids or GOT7? I'm a multi Stan by the way.
What groups do you Stan?

Comment down below lovelies.
                                              - Brie