Chapter 25

Taehyung Pov

Tae sips his drink quietly as he looks around the crowed bar.
He wasn't much of a drinker, so he got something fruity and light.
He was only at this bar to keep a eye on Suga.
Suga Hyung lately was always out drinking, or staying out late in the studio not coming home for days on end.
Tae was trying to be a good dongsaeng and watch out for his hyung.
His hyung who he knew was hurting a lot right now.
Suga had confessed to Tae that he had said some really hurtful things to Namjoon, and regretted it deeply.
He wouldn't tell me what he said, but whatever it was it must be eating him up inside.

I watch Yoongi Hyung quietly as he continues to down his 6th shot, as I sip at my own drink slowly. It does not contain achol In it, seeing as one of  us needs to drive home tonight.
"Hyung slow down a little."
I coax softly, knowing how hyper and slow witted Yoongi can get when he's drunk. His personality turns a whole 360, and his once somber chic personality goes to a cheerful giggly mess.
It's cute to Tae, but Yoongi right now isn't drinking for fun he's drinking out of sadness.
When he's like this, he's anything but cute.

Tae finds himself checking his watch for the fourth time, as he sees its nearing midnight. He was tired and wanted to go home, but not without his hyung.

Tae glances down to the dance floor and sees Suga talking to some guy.
The guy Tae had to admit was attractive, but Yoongi was drunk.
He needed to stop things before it escalated.

I nervously put my drink down as I take quick light steps towards Suga.
The place was starting to become more crowded the later it got, so we needed to leave anyway. We didn't need people spotting us here.
"Excuse me."
I mumble softly to the man, as he begins to lead Suga towards the door.
"I'll be taking him with me."
Tae says innocently, making his voice sound friendly and soft.
When Inside he felt like ripping the man to shreds.
Yoongi was obviously drunk, talking nonsense and was a giggling mess.
This man was leading him outside to do who knows what.
The man luckily just nods and winks at me making me blush slightly.
I shake my head as I grab Yoongi Hyungs arm gently leading him out of the bar.

"Let's go home and get some sleep okay hyung."
I speak softly as I help him buckle in.
He just giggled and nods as I quickly buckle in myself starting the car.

The ride is quiet for a few minutes, as it takes about 20 mins to get back to our house from here.
I glance over at Yoongi who was looking out the window. Even from here I could see his red checks, the cause being from the achol.

"Tae."
Yoongi says slowly as he stretches a little looking my way.
I glance at him quickly before focusing back on the road.
"Hm."
I hum softly, waiting for him to collect his drunken thoughts.

"Do you think Namjoon will be okay?"

My hands on the steering wheel tighen as I sigh softly.
"Yes Hyung, he's strong remember he'll be just fine."
It's been over two months now, and those words were beginning to sound so empty.
Everything was just so much worse instead of better since he's been gone.

I was the last one to find out what our Manager did to Namjoon.
Jin Hyung had a meeting the first night Namjoon was at the hospital.
I cried, Jungkook sobbed, and Jhope Hyung was just staring off into space. Him finding out earlier then the rest, seeing as Namjoon had told him directly which is how Jin Hyung found out.
Suga Hyung had gotten up and left unable to handle such news. I haven't seen him cry once since Namjoons been in the hospital. Which is worrying, I hate when he bottles things up inside.

"It's my fault ya know...I..I was so mean. I'm a bad hyung..b..b..bad hyung."

Tae listens to Suga mumble to himself, as he stutters a little struggling to get the words out.

"Tae I am bad hyung right?"
He asks softly as Tae can't help but tear up a little.

"No Hyung, you are good. So good okay?"
Tae says softly as he comes to a stop in there drive way.
He looks at Yoongi who is now looking down at his lap fiddling with his fingers.

"Then why do I feel so bad?"

He mutters our brokenly, a small giggle leaving his lips as he shakes his head.
Tae doesn't even have a second to answer as Suga is already getting out of the car. Walking sluggishly up to there house.

Taehyung sits there letting a few tears fall.
He didn't want his hyung to feel like this, he didn't want Namjoon to be in a coma. He wish Namjoon had not been hurt in such a way, he wishes so many things.
He wishes Jin Hyung would take care of himself more, he wishes Kookie would talk about how he feels instead of hiding away, and he wishes Jimin would quit acting as if everything is completely normal.

Yea that's another thing, Jimin is acting as if nothing's wrong at all. Which isn't like himself, he usually would cry and comfort one of the other members. But when we found out what Manager hyung did, he didn't do either of the two. Just sat there, and stared at the ground.

Tae shivers just thinking about the emotionless expression on Jimins face, it was a scary sight to see.

Tae wipes his tears as he sighs.
That's all he seemed to do anymore was cry, he just wanted things to go back to normal.

Tae just wanted Namjoon to wake up, the sooner Namjoon woke up the quicker they could be happy again. They could go back to performing, singing, dancing and being with Army's. He just wanted Namjoon to wake up and be there strong leader again.

Then everything would be okay...right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~