Chapter 22

What happen?
You know what happen, quit pretending.
Why is everything so dark?
You know the answer to that as well.
My body feels so heavy, have I slept to long?
You could say that.
Am I dead?
You can be, it's up to you really.
What...who is talking, who is there?
I am you, your other you silly.
My other me?
Yes everyone has one, it just depends when someone is in need of needing us to come out.
Come out? I...I
Oi stop that now, you are thinking much to hard for a person with the Such a high IQ.

Namjoon opens his eyes for the first time as he sees himself surrounded by white.
Everything was white and bright, and the air around him was stale.
It was sort of hard to breath the longer he sat there.
He was seated in a big wooden chair, his feet dangled much like a little kids.
Which was odd for Namjoon seeing as he was quite tall, but felt so small in this,
room or...well he wasn't quite sure were he was.
His eyes scanned over to his other self, his maybe inner self.
That sounds about right.
His other self looked like him, but didn't at the same time.
His other self was pale, and his hair was thinning. Bald spots could be seen, and his skin looked thin and sickly. It honestly made his blood run cold as he continued to look at his other self.
So what are you going to do?
"About what"
Are you going to live or die basically?
Namjoon blinks his mouth ajar as he stares at himself as his other self begins to grin a sort of wicked grin.
What's with that face, I didn't say you had to die now did I?
It's all up to you Joonie.
His inner voice had turned soft as he walks closer toward a still sitting Namjoon, whose vision had begin to blur from oncoming tears.
Don't cry that won't save you.
Crying won't help, only you can pull yourself out of this.
Namjoon watches him circle around the room, as he begins to fade.
"Wait don't go...don't leave me here. How do I get out, how do I get back to my members."

You already know the answer to that,  now you just need to do it.
With that his inner self flickers one last time before leaving, a small ghost of a smile being seen.

Namjoon was in a endless cycle of thoughts, fear and a voice.
All the bad events were now on display, and could play as many times as they would like.
It was like a ongoing tape, that seemed to have no end. A ongoing tape that made him relieve his torture, relieve the pain and fear.

Namjoon wipes his eyes free from tears as he slowly sits up, his body soar and tried from all the thoughts and hallucinations around him. He knew this wasn't real, just his mind going through the motions and this was also probably side effects to some very powerful drugs he was on.

Namjoon flinches as he looks around, a new voice was being filled up in the endless room filled with white.
The voice was comforting, and may be enough to pull him out of the cycle of torture.

Jin, he breaths as everything goes black once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been gone for to long, I'm sorry but I've been updating a lot in this book, And another book will be dropped soon. So be on the look out, I'm just working on editing/spelling. More chapters tomorrow, until then....

                                                              - Brie