girlfriend , quackity

pro nouns: she/her
desc: quackity reveals
he has a gf but chat doesn't believe him
so he calls her to prove them wrong

"what should i do chat? i've ran out of ideas." alex leaned back in his gaming chair, looking at the chat for ideas. he was doing a just chatting stream but he had run out of ideas of what to do.

"show us that dump truck big q" a dono read out loud. alex laughed once he heard it and gave his webcam a fake glare.

"you guys don't deserve a free view of this dump truck." he shook his head disappointingly.

"he doesn't wanna show us because he's actually a flatty patty." another dono read.

"HEY STOP thats not true. not true at all chat. that's just mean." he complained, struggling to stifle his laugh.

"that's why you don't have a girlfriend, only guys with dump trucks have girlfriends."

"hey buddy, jokes on you. i do in fact actually have a girlfriend." he waved an accusing finger at his webcam. the chat started spamming like crazy wondering if he actually had a girlfriend.

"why are you guys asking if i'm lying? of course i have a girlfriend what the fuck." he feigned offense.

"quackity your mom just called...she said to stop being a fucking liar."

"hey, hey! i'll have you know my mom is actually sleeping right now so i know that's a fucking lie." he couldn't help but laugh.

"call your supposed girlfriend right now you won't."

"i just might if you guys keep calling me a liar." he shook his head in disbelief.

"don't let this money go to waste, do it pussy." a 200$ dono read.

"wow! now i actually have to do it fuck you guys. thank you quackitynotfoundwastaken for the donation, but also fuck you!" he took his phone out with a small smile.

"here, here i'm calling her right now." the phone rang for about 6 seconds before someone had finally picked up.

"hello?" y/n's voice answered from the other line.

"y/n! mi amor! my girlfriend." the boy shouted in excitement. y/n laughed at him confused with what he was doing.

"what happened? not that i'm complaining- answering the phone to this is quite nice actually." alex smiled and stuck a middle finger at his webcam directed at the people who questioned whether he actually had a girlfriend or not.

"you're my girlfriend right?"

"..."

"what?"

"answer the question!" alex laughed.

"well yeah i'd think so. unless all the times we've kissed and made out were friendly kisses."

"y/n!"

"why are you asking me this q?" the girl laughed.

"chat thinks i'm lying about having a girlfriend- are you not watching my stream?" he frowned.

"sorry love, i'm doing college work. your cute face would distract me from it." he smiled at the last part and not even chat missed the light blush on his cheeks.

"what's it like being able to say you have the sexiest boyfriend in the entire world?"

".."

"chat he's lying i'm actually his sister he paid me to do this he's-"

"stop!" alex started laughing loudly, y/n soon joining in too.

"alright babe, i'll stop being a pest. i'll call you later." he spoke, realizing y/n was supposed to be doing work.

"you could never be a pest darling. have a good rest of your stream. i love you." a smile could be heard in her voice.

"i love you too." he grinned before hanging up.

"HA losers, i told you she existed! i'm ashamed of you guys for not believing me hones-"

"big q i didn't know you were a fucking simp."

"hey you know what fuck you guys i am NOT a fucking simp guys i hate you all."

alexa's corner
wrote this during science class heyyy