i dont hate you , c!dream

pro nouns: they/them
desc: y/n visits dream in prison
DREAM SMP

inspired by @/rae-writes on tumblr!! <3

something y/n had grown a habit (not that he was complaining) of was "knocking" on dreams mask whenever they wanted to kiss him.

"hey! you're back." y/n smiled at the dirty blonde. he smiled even though you couldn't see it.

"anyone home?" dream laughed as you knocked on his mask.

"let me innnnn." the two of you started laughing, dream taking off his mask anyways.

"i missed you." you smiled as you pressed your lips to his.

"i love you so much."

"i'm ready." you nodded your head at sam as the lava wall dropped down, breathing in shakily as the netherite barrier sunk into the floor.

"hey." you looked at dream, who was sitting in a far corner slumped into the wall. he visibly tensed when you crouched down in front of him but you'd never admit how much the sight actually hurt you.

"let me in please." you whispered, knocking on his mask.

his mask was off in seconds and he suddenly pulled you into a tight embrace.

"i'm sorry."

"it's okay." you whispered, running your hand through his hair lightly as he cried into your shoulder.

this wasn't him, this wasn't the dream you knew.

"please don't hate me."

"i don't hate you dream. i couldn't if i tried."

"thank you."

alexa's corner
for all my c!dream apologists even tho i lowkey hate yall