canada , sapnap

pro nouns: she/her
desc: sapnap and y/n meet irl ❞

texas guy
the plane lands at 9, what time will you be there?

dumbass
12 pm

texas guy
what the hell are you serious

dumbass
no
i'll obviously be there before 9 nick

texas guy
fuck you im getting a ticket back to texas

dumbass
do it pussy it's your money not mine

texas guy
i'll see you later :)

dumbass
alright, text me when you land, stay safe <3
read 6:03 am

y/n sat in her car slumping down in her seat as she waited for nick to text her that his plane landed. about 30 minutes had passed and it was 9:05.

they were meeting each other for the first time and to say she was nervous was an understatement. they'd been dating for about 7 months now but it was always over a screen, this was real life.

texas guy
the plane landed, let me get my bags then i'll see you

dumbass
sounds good, are you sure you don't want me to help you get them?
i know you're not that strong nick 💔

texas guy
i will get on the next flight to texas do not test me

dumbass
alright alright i'll see you in a few
cant wait 😁

y/n stood patiently in the airport waiting for her boyfriend to be in sight. she fiddled with her fingers while looking around to see his familiar face.

while she was extremely nervous, she was also excited. the two had waited a long time for this moment and it was finally happening.

"excuse me ma'am are you waiting for someone?" y/n quickly turned around and was met with nicks smiling face staring back at her.

"nick!" she tackled him, almost making the two of them fall to the floor. the boy laughed but hugged back just as excited. people stared at them, some in awe and some in a judging manner.

"i'm so happy to see you." y/n spoke loudly into his ear.

"me too, i cant believe i finally get to hug you and kiss you I R L."

"wanna do it now?" she cocked up a brow.

"oh?" he smiled in amusement but started to lean in anyways. what was supposed to be a kiss turned into a mini make out session but neither of them seemed to mind.

"wow." the two pulled away, catching their breath.

"come on." y/n grabbed his hand happily and guided them out the airport.

"oh wow. i am not used to having to wear a big coat and- SNOW!" he laughed childishly at little bits of snow fell from the sky.

"trust me, you're gonna be sick of the snow after a while." y/n shook her head in amusement.

"let's go home, you must be tired."

"very."

alexa's corner
:]