aiport , sapnap

pro nouns: she/her
desc: sapnap picks up y/n at the airport

y/n 👩‍💻
hey my flights gonna land in 10 minutes, are you already here?

snapmap
yeah just lmk what gate i need to go to :)

y/n 👩‍💻
i'll let you know when i find out :p
see you soon <3

snapmap
see you:)

to say sapnap was nervous was an understatement, he was scared out of his mind. sure, he and y/n had been friends for a while and practically talked everyday but this was different.

he was finally seeing her in person. he didn't even know what she looked like! y/n had always been very private about her appearance- even to her friends.

only her oldest friend of 5 years knew what she looked like- dream.

sapnap was always a little annoyed at the fact that dream knew what she looked like and he didn't but he never made a big deal about it.

how will i even know who to look for?

as the boy waited, he noticed a girl getting her suitcases. she had y/h/c hair and was wearing a simple black hoodie and sweatpants.

she was really pretty.

he had no idea why he felt the need to go up to her and make conversation but something in him told him to.

"hey...you're really pretty and i was uh, i was wondering if i could have your number." the boy cringed at his words as the girl looked up.

"wow, the sapnap hitting on his own bestfriend? never thought i'd see the day." sapnap eyes widened at the familiar voice.

"y/n? holy shit!" he laughed and immediately embraced her despite his previous attempts to get her number.

"you know this isn't how i imagined our first in real life convo to be like but it'll definitely be a good story time for a just chatting stream." y/n laughed as she pulled away.

"shut up. wow i'm just- you look good." y/n laughed at his poor attempt to compliment her.

"well i must, you tried to hit on me without knowing who i am." she grinned goofily.

"you suck."

"i'm not letting you live this down you know."

"yeah." he grabbed her hand and smiled lightly when she squeezed it in return.

it was gonna be a good week.