flower crowns , c!ranboo

pro nouns: none mentioned
desc: y/n makes ranboo a flower crown
to cheer him up

ranboo sighed once again, the stress of what's been happening around him weighing down on him again. it seemed like no matter what happened- there'd always be something to stress about.

"ranboo?" ranboo jumped in surprise upon hearing your voice. he smiled lightly at you before turning his back again.

"what are you doing out here?" you took a spot on the grass next to him. it was a cool and windy afternoon. birds could be heard in the far distance and the sun looked as beautiful as ever as it set.

you began to think about what to do to cheer him up when an idea popped into your head. you quickly got up and started collecting all the nearby flowers. ranboo watched with a confused expression, his head tilting slightly.

satisfied with the amount of flowers you picked up, you sat back down but this time in front of him.

"all done." you motioned for him to tilt his head down so that you could place the flower crown on his head. you were careful to place it so that it wouldn't hit his horns. the white flowers slightly blended in with the white side of his hair and the red & green ones matched his eye colors.

you smiled proudly as ranboo sat up straight again with a giddy smile.

"thank you y/n." he admired his new flower crown proudly.

"it looks really good on you boo." in that moment, nothing could make your smile falter as ranboo smiled at you, purring slightly in happiness.