bestfriends , tommy and tubbo

pro nouns: she/her
desc: y/n meets her bestfriends irl for
the first time

"jesus fucking christ y/n we're only gonna be there for a week how much stuff are you bringing?" tommy looked at y/n's camera in horror.

"hey this is a small suitcase. i'm only bringing clothes and some hair products." y/n rolled her eyes as tubbo laughed. tommy and y/n were gonna go stay over at tubbo's house for 5 days, and they were all beyond excited.

"by the way y/n, would you prefer a sleeping bag or an air mattress? my mum needs to know which one to take out." y/n looked up at her phone in confusion.

"for what?"

"well there's only room for two in the bed...

"tubbo i love you but i'm not gonna sleep on your fucking floor. tommy, you're gonna sleep on the floor."

"what? no! my back can't handle the floor." tommy complained.

"then let's all sleep on the floor so it's fair." y/n suggested.

"or we could both sleep on the floor and let tubbo take the bed since it's house after all."

"or maybe we sleep outside and let the bears eat you."

-

"you know tubbo, you're a lot smaller than i imagined." y/n smiled widely when she heard tommy's voice.

they'd settled on meeting up at a small yet cozy coffee shop. y/n's mom had driven her here and agreed to stay in the car until it was time for the three teenagers to go back to tubbos.

"hey excuse me are you tommyinnit?" y/n tapped tommy's shoulder from behind pretending to be a fan.

"ye- HOLY SHIT Y/N!" tommy engulfed y/n in a tight hug when he realized it was her.

"hi tommy." y/n grinned, her words muffled from his shoulder. it wasn't that y/n was short no, tommy was just way too tall for his age. she was the average height for her age.

"tubbo!" y/n ran towards the brunette and wrapped him in a hug just like tommy had done with her.

"y/n!" he yelled back just as excited.

"say hello to the vlog guys." tommy held his
phone close to y/n and tubbo's faces.

"hello!" y/n waved rapidly at tommy's phone. she was exhausted from the hour long car ride but the excitement overpowered the tiredness she was feeling.

"hello vlog." tubbo laughed as tommy inched the camera so close you could only see tubbos eyes.

"i am here with tubbo and y/n. they're a lot smaller in person." tommy stuck out his arm forward in selfie position (DOES THAT MAKE SENSE???) so that all three of them were in the camera frame.

"shut the fuck up. you're 5'11 at least, he's been lying to you guys this entire time."

"what the hell y/n? that's not true i'm a big man." tommy looked at y/n in fake anger.

"actually tommy is a little shorter than i expected." tubbo started.

"listen here tubbo-

can you tell i gave up on the end 👌👌