1

"Wake up, wake up, Valeeee. Come on get up" I feel a cold slobbery hand holding on to my arm.
"I'm awake" running my hand over my hair  so tired and my eyes only focusing on Jax with food all on the edges of his mouth.  "Are you eating sweets this early in the morning?" I ask him, while I shift my body, and stroll to the bathroom while he follows in behind.

I grab my hair brush that's laying on top of the bathroom counter and comb it through my long dark brown hair, grabbing a hair tie I put my hair back away from my face, so I'll be able to wash my face and brush my teeth. I also change into some clothes while I'm at it.

"Juliet gave me some of her chocolate before she left to the library" Jax states while I finish washing my hair and brushing my teeth.
"She did huh?" I walk behind the door and dry my face with the towel, then I grab a little towel to soak it with water and wipe his face.

I walk down to the kitchen to see Jason and Jade sitting by the kitchen island eating breakfast.
"Morning twins" I say with a smile and walk towards the fridge with Jax holding on to my hand.
"Morning youngster" Jason says while eating breakfast.
"Vale, I made some breakfast, I left your plate in the microwave knowing you were sleeping because I know you came in late again last night." Jade comments while she gets up from her seat.
"Vale, you still racing?" Jason asks.

Jason he's 21 doesn't live here anymore, he moved with his best friend about 10 minutes away, it's not far at all. It's funny because he moved away about a year ago but he still acts as if he lives here, he always tries and comes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Now for Jade she's Jason's twin, she's still living here but she leaves a lot for work and stuff, she's the responsible one of the house. Whenever Jennifer and James aren't home because they are very busy working, she's there for us. Jade and Jason were adopted together, they've been with our foster parents now for 6 years.

Then there's Juliet she's 18 as well as me but we're not twins, I'm older than her by six months, she was adopted five years ago same day as me. She's not as responsible, she keeps to herself, she likes to read, goes to the library a lot. As you can tell, we're literally on summer break and she's over at the library trying to find a good book to read. I mean I don't think nothing bad about it, I think it's cool that at least she educates herself.

Then there's little Jax, he's 4 and the spoiled one of the house, he's not adopted. James and Jennifer decided to have a kid of their own.

I turn around as I went to the microwave and grab my food, "I still do" I walk over to the chair with Jax still holding on to my other free hand, I pick him up. "You are getting heavier by the day" I struggle but still attempt to put him in the tall chairs that are behind the kitchen island.
"What racing" asks Jax curiously on the question that Jason asked me.
"Nothing little Jax" Jason says while playing with him.
"Vale, why can't you do something else? Racing is not safe." Jade adds on to the conversation, while she's washing the dishes on the other side of the kitchen island and facing us three while we eat.
"I like it. It's fun, the adrenaline, speed, the power." I explain to her and I see her face turn like if she's mad.
"But it's not safe" she really doesn't like what I do.
"If it makes you feel any better, I do wear a helmet" as I say that Jason begins to laugh, then I start to laugh along with him.
"Not funny" she steps out of frame and into the kitchen pantry, she gets Jax snack food and places it in front of him for him to snack on, since he already ate breakfast.
"Well twins I got to go 'I stand up from the chair after eating like a few bites of the breakfast' thanks for the breakfast." I grab the plate and take it to the trash.
"You didn't finish it all" Jade comments.
"She never does, here give it to me" Jason interferes in the conversation before I throw it away.
"It was good. But you know I'm not really a morning eater" I give Jade a smile.