20

The warmth and smoothness of his lips sends a wave through my body. He presses me hard against him, while sliding his hand behind my neck to pull me closer to him. I however don't engage on the kiss.
I lay my head back down on the mattress, I feel like kissing him but I'm not. I shouldn't.

He unlooses his hand from my neck, and lifts himself in a up right position. I also sit up by him.
"You didn't kiss back"
"I didn't want to" I shrug and lift my self up from his bed.
I begin walking towards his door, but then I hear him.
"Your not a good kisser" he says in a 'damn that's sad' tone.
I still have my back facing him, I tilt my head, turn my heel and walk towards the edge of the bed, in which he's seating in.
He has his arms crossed, and waits for me to make the next move. I step closer without talking, now I'm in between his legs. Mind you he's still in his Calvins.

I make eye contact with him and cross my arms as well.
"I am a good kisser" I confirm and tilt my head to the side a little.
"Prove it" he's really trying me. Right after he says that, his tall frame gradually gets up. I look up at him, and his dark eyes look down at me.
Then without a warning, he reaches down and scoops me up in his arms, I automatically wrap my legs around his waist. He snakes one of his arm around my waist and the other hand comes up to grip my face, his fingers felt soft as they lay on my skin. He then snakes his hand around to the back of my neck and tugs my head closer to him. I then notice he has light freckles on the bridge of his nose they spread out towards his cheeks but then they disappear.
"Prove it" he says in a dominant tone and he jerks his head towards me, and then gives me a slight smile.
"I don't have to prove nothing" I nod.
He stares.

Maybe I should just prove it because knowing Ty he's not going to stop until I do it.

Then I go for it, I wrap my hand behind his neck and I pull him towards me, our lips meet once again. I begin to move my lips against him in a perfect rhythm 'he wanted me to prove it, well than I guess it's time for me to prove it' teasingly I bite his bottom lip. Our bodies pressed heatedly together and my legs wrapped around his waist, I sense us moving to the wall, and I was right, my back then lightly hits the wall.

Our lips parted slightly when my back made contact with the wall, I took the opportunity and let my tongue slip inside. He gasps and his breath tickles my top lip, he probably didn't expect it, as our tongues meet sparks ignite inside me. I feel his hand grip onto my jaw and his thumb brushes my cheek.

Why am I doing this? I shouldn't be doing this, I shouldn't be kissing him. What would Kenzie say if she finds out, Dad and my brothers they would be upset, angry, this can start something bad against my family and the D'Stefano. I mean they already don't get along imagine if they know about this. But, come on. It's just a kiss, it wont hurt anybody.

As our lips continued to mold into each other, my free hand travels up to his dark messy hair, I grip onto it making his head be pulled backwards, I hear him groan, which turns me on even more. The kiss that started out as something slow, and searching for the answer 'if I knew how to kiss' has now started to pick up speed. His kiss is now demanding and possessive, he holds my face, deepening the kiss, I can feel his other hand holding on to me from the bottom starting to squeeze my ass.

My whole body is electrified, every kiss he's given me has been felt all the way to my bones. The heat between us was unquestionable.

I get back to reality, I need to stop. I loosen my hand from the grip on the back his head and with both of my free hand I push him by the chest, breaking the kiss.