10

Diner

Olivia and Kenzie arrived about an hour ago, we've ate and now we're all chattering.

"I saw Ty when we came in, he's out by the front with his friends, maybe we should go out there with them" Kenzie says all excited.
"Can we talk about something other than Ty" Alyssa comments while rolling her eyes.
"I'm with her on that" I add and then Olivia says "I agree."
"Ok, I'm sorry. It's just how can he sleep with me and then act like I don't mean nothing, like I don't exist in his world" Kenzie says with rage, I can see her cheeks turn red and is not because of blush, even her neck vein pops out.
"I know why? cause he's a fuck boy" Alyssa chuckles.
"And an asshole" Olivia adds on with a laugh.
"What they said" I point towards them and agree with both of them.
"I know but why does he have to be such a jerk, like was I that bad in bed" Kenzie comments.
"Don't say that. You have to understand he's a player he fucks a girl one night and then doesn't even know her name by the morning" Olivia says to confort Kenzie.
"Remember that Ty doesn't take relationships seriously, that's why he never brings a girl over to his expensive ass pent house over in the city, the day he brings a girl over to his place is the day, you as well as all the other girls in this city will know he's serious. However, I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon" she clarifies.
"Just forget about the douche" I comment.
"Thanks guys" Kenzie lifts her head and looks over at us with a glimpse of a smile.

We ordered some dessert, a brownie sundae but share it between all of us four. After drinking so much water that the waitress had gave me I get an urge to go pee.

"I'll be back I have to go to the bathroom" I say letting Kenzie roll out the booth first and then I slide out.
Before I go on my way to find the bathroom, Alyssa's familiar voice speaks out "The bathroom is outside, as you walk out go to the right and you'll see it theres a sign"
"Cool, thanks" and I make myself to the front door.

I exit the diner, there's crowds of people outside, and music is blasting through the cars speaker.
I walk through the crowd Excuse me.

Passing by the smell of alcohol and the people, I see Ty and his friends to the side not in the crowd but still with a group surrounding them.
"Vale" I hear Ty's voice but I choose to ignore him, I turn my body towards the right and I see a sign that reads Restrooms and then I see the door Female

I keep walking towards the restroom and then I hear footsteps get increasingly closer to me and faster, as if someone's running to me.
"You just ignored me" I hear Ty's familiar voice speak again, I don't engage in the conversation. I just keep making my way to the female restroom but with footsteps following along behind me.

"Vale" I hear his voice once more, but this time closer to me as if he's catch up to me. I turn to face him "Ty" I say in all seriousness and then add on
"What do you want" I cross my arms and stand a few feet away from his tall frame.

"You didn't hear me call your name?" He says stepping closer to me, but I make a movement to back away.
"I did not 'of course it was a lie' now can you give me some room. As you can see I'm going 'I point to the female restroom' to the bathroom."
"Your lying" he says still moving his tracks towards me, and I keep with a slow pace backing away one step after the other on the dirt pavement.
"Why would I lie? 'My back then hits, a wooden rattling door which indicates that I've made to the bathroom' Ok, Ty in all seriousness, can we talk about this after I pee" I pat him on the shoulder, turn my back towards him and I enter.