12

I wake up to the sun shining bright reflecting into the beige walls of the room, I guess I forgot to close my curtains last night.
I throw the blankets to the side and I sit up, with my feet dangling on the floor, I stretch my leg and yawn. I really thought my thigh would hurt a lot worse today but I can barely feel any pain, I sit there just reminiscing of yesterday's events. I hold my arm out and grab my phone on top of my night stand next to my bed and see I have a new notification.

Leo: Hey Vale, do you want to go get breakfast with Gio and I?
Me: Morning, Yea that sounds good.
Leo: Do you want me to pick you up? or meet us there
Me: Umm I guess I'll meet you there, just send me the location
Leo: 'Location sent'

I stroll out of bed but still try no to maneuver so much because I don't want the pain to come back and go ahead an take a shower.

I finish all my necessities and drive off to the café, the gps says it's about 10 minutes away.

I arrive at 'Amore per la colazione' the place looks local, from outside in the parking lot it looks like a good size. The cafe is light green, with some designs of purple flowers.
(Love for breakfast)
I park and step out of the vehicle, I make my way towards the front door, the parking lot is on the left side of the restaurant, and it's not as packed.

"Hi, I'm looking for Leo—" the hostess doesn't let me finish my sentence "This way" and she steps out of the hostess table and walks me towards their table.

"Here you go" the hostess then leaves.
"Vale, hi" Leo gets up from the chair and comes towards me, for a hug.
I don't really give hugs, but I guess I'll accept it. He's my brother after all.
"Vale, morning" Gio does the same he gets up and comes to me for a hug.

The table is for four, I sit with Leo to my right and Gio to my left.
"Tell me, how has Italy been treating you?" Gio asks
"Good, I guess"
"I guess. Well we will have to fix that, we want you to feel comfortable here" Leo adds in with a smile peeking through.
I smile back "Haha, ok I don't guess. I know"
"Good" Leo laughs it off.
"Dad told us about everything and I wanted to tell you that we will never abandon you, your 'Gio sticks his hand out and comforts my arm' our little sister now"
I smiled at his comment and Leo adds on "Tell us a little about you, like what you like, your foster family back home"
"I like to race an—" I get cut off by Leo
"Race? What do you mean race" he says with shocked look to his face.
"You know 'I lift my brows' Like what you guys do"
"Wait. 'Gio adds in' You mean you motorcycle race?" with a furrowed look.
"Yes" and I burst out laughing, it's funny to me to see how their expressions just keep changing.
"Hold up, and how do you know we race?" Leo asks with curiosity.
"Isa told me"
"Isa? Oh right Michael's daughter who's also your half sister" Leo comments.
"Are you guys any good?" I ask jokingly.
"We're good not the best but—" I cut Leo off.
"Then who's the best?" I know who it is but I wonder if they also don't get along with Ty.
"Some asshole" I see Gio's face turn sideways.
I probably shouldn't keep asking but "Which asshole, do I know him?"
"He's name is Ty, and hopefully you never get to meet that fucker" Gio adds on with a pissed off look on his face.
"Right well anyways 'I change the subject' now for my foster family back home. 'I smile when I start to talk about them' Their the best, they treat me very good, and little Jax 'I really do miss them'"
"Who's little Jax?" Gio asks.
"He's Jens and James my foster parents birth son. He's the sweetest kid you'll meet, he's only 4"
"That's sweet" Leo smiles.
"Now my turn. When did you guys get adopted by dad and Beatrice?" I'm curious to know.
"I was 8" Leo says and then looks over to Gio
"and I was 10"
"So you guys are actually brothers?" I think Isa explained to me but for all my sake I can't tend to remember.
Leo nodded his head up and down to agree with me, "Yes we are."
"Do you remember how it was? and wait, where you guys born here or?" I ask curiously.
"If you mean the group home, then yes. It used to be a house with a care taker, we were all 15 kids in total and no, were from the south" Leo says.
"Did you like it?" I wonder if they liked it, for me in my case I didn't like my first two foster homes.
"We actually did, we used to live in this neighborhood on the southern coast, there was always a lot of kids running around, we had a lot of friends" Gio add on.
"That's nice" I give them a smile, I'm happy for them if only mine sounded that joyful.