37

Everyone is wearing either a very nice dress or a suit. People are scattered all through out the floor, some have champagne glasses by their hand others are chattering, laughing along. And then there's some sitting down by the round tables.

The event or "party" is being held in someone's mansion, but everyone is mostly gathered around an open flooring. Looks like a ball room, right in the middle of the room there's a huge gold chandelier hanging by the top.

The flooring is also gold but it has different shades of gold spread through out with designs running through. Columns are all around us with a hallway circulating behind it. In the back of the room, there's three huge panel windows about 10 inches in between each other, they reach from the floor all the way to the high ceilings.

Greetings are being offered through people, I feel Ty's arm come around my back to my waist. He sits his hand on my hip, and leads me over to his parents that are to the right greeting a couple.

"Oh wow, I'm so glad you guys made it. If I'm being honest, I did not think you would show up" Aurora speaks in a awestruck tone.
The people in which they where greeting walk away, but before they do the man shakes Antonio's hand. While the women, which I'm guessing is his wife or partner throws a smiles over to Aurora.

There attention then goes to both of us, I discretely elbow Ty in his side stomach, so he can take it as a hint to let go of my waist.

He drops his hand.

"Valentin—" she begins to say but then stops mid sentence "I can call you Valentina right?"
"Vale it's fine" I put up a smile.
"Ok. Vale it is then. You look beautiful" she smiles.
"Thanks"

Antonio steps up to Ty's side, "Son I'll like you to meet someone, if you don't mind"
"I do mind" Ty says with no hesitation.
In shock I turn my head to him, and my eyes go wide.
"Son. I don't want to cause a scene" Antonio says while tilting his head.
Ty looks back to assure, I look at him and give him an ok smile.

He doesn't have to ask me for permission, I think he was just doing it to make sure it was ok if he left me alone. Especially with me not knowing any of these people.

Aurora stayed behind.
"Soo.." she leads me over to a table which I'm guessing is where her and Antonio are seating.
"Actually, I need to use the restroom" don't really feel like doing small talk with her right now. I like to keep my distance because I think she wants something from me.

But I'll be nice to her because she still hasn't done anything so I don't want to get ahead of myself and be mad for no reason. However, I'll still be friendly from a distance.

I leave her area and make myself through the ball room, there's a huge gap opening that leads out to the other part of the house. It looks like a door it's supposed to be there but there isn't, and anyways the opening is really tall might as well keep it open.

Lost. Would be an understatement, I seriously don't know where I'm going. Maybe I should've asked someone. I see some girls hurry in there nice attire with there heels clicking on the floor. They swung a door to open, and when it finally closes. A sign reads "Bagno femminile" there it is. I walk towards it.
(female bathroom)

The bathroom is a lot bigger than I expected it to be. There's about 20 sink counters in here, and even vanity's on each side of the bathroom. There's a group of girls touching up their makeup. Ones fixing her lipstick.

Then there's some that are just chattering while sitting on the patted chairs that are positioned in the middle of bathroom.
Chatters are all around me, laughter as well. Even quite a few arguments but thats just the girls by the corner fighting for a mascara.
"No. Restituiscimelo, that's my mascara"
The other one then snatches it back, "Sono stato io a comprarlo"
"Ok. But you bought it for me as a birthday gift"
"I was still the one who bought it" she shakes her head at her friend and rolls her eyes.