18

I glance over at the clock and it reads '10:07 am'.

Last night, was one of those nights. I don't like to think back to what I lived through but I can't change what happened.

Yes. I got raped.
But I'm a survivor, I am strong, I got up and re made my life. I wasn't going to let a lunatic asshole ruin my life.

After the incident, I've always put up a wall, I don't want people getting to close to me. I don't trust easily, and what happened to me, made me the person I am today. It's sad to think but I can only trust my self, it was hard being in a relationship with my ex.
We were friends for over a year or so, and then we got closer but then I noticed that I couldn't be with anybody, I didn't want to.

I've had guy friends and I still do but I've had some that have tried and be something more. But, I turn it down, I can't trust any male. Yea! We can be the best of friends but nothing more.

It took me so long after the incident, to feel clean. I took about 5 showers a day but I still felt dirty, I felt nasty, I felt like I wasn't worth nothing.

But, I am worth something. That's why I block what happened, and I try an put it behind a wall. However, anytime this nightmare comes back, the memories taunts me and the door re-opens.

Later on the day

I haven't eaten yet, I've just been chilling watching some tv. I'm not really having the best day.

My phone chimes.
I glance down at it and I see that Ty texted me.

Ty: Hey Princess
Me: Lose my number
Ty: why so rude ?
Me: why so cocky?
Ty: you doing anything ?
Me: I'm busy
Ty: Don't believe you
Me: Being for real
Ty: wanna come over
Me: No thanks. Why don't you go tell that to all the other girls that are trying to get with you
Ty: I want you to come over

I smile behind the phone, what is he doing to me.

Me: I'm busy
Ty: Just come over
Me: Why?
Ty: Why not
Me: Because I'm not one of those little hoes you have around
Ty: I never said you were. Come over as a friend
Me: Hmmm
Ty: You still remember where my place is at.
Me: Don't think so
Ty: 'location'

Here I am sitting on my car in front of Ty's place. If anyone asked me, what I'm doing here. I wouldn't know what to answer because even I don't know.

I should turn around, there's no point on being here. Ty said 'Come over as a friend' but knowing Ty's reputation, I don't think he just wants me to come over as a friend. If he thinks he's getting something else, he thought wrong.

Should've left when I had the chance downstairs, but now I'm going up to Ty's pent house.
The elevator door slides opens and I see Ty walking towards me and damn, he looks fine.
He's wearing black jeans sitting low on his waist, with a white v neck.

"Hey" I step into his place.
"You came" I walk down the front steps to where he is.
"I did" I nod and walk right past him, and I take a seat on his couch.
He walks around and sits on the couch as well.
"What's wrong?" He twists his head to face me.
"Nothing, why?" I say with not much enthusiasm.
"Your lying. Again" he now twists his body towards me in the couch.
"Again 'I furrow my brows' when did I lie?"
"About you being busy" he quotes me.
"I was busy"
"Ok. If you say so" he shrugs and then adds "Did you eat?"
"No" I'm hungry, I hadn't felt like eating all day but hunger has finally reached me.
"Do you want to go grab a bite to eat?"
"Uuhh yea sure" I thought about it but I'm too hungry, I need to eat something even if is with Ty.