Mommy

An// I wrote this while I was 🍃🍃 soo ok please don't pay attention to spelling lmao.

It was a normal day in the hype house. All of the members where sitting bored and sweaty. Charlie was loosing followers and the group was trying to figure out ideas to make them relevant again. " what if we go to a farm and hit the woah while riding a horse" Mr. huddy said. Dixie has never liked horses but she horny for views. As they are all talking about what to do for views Mr Lopez walked in "honey I'm ho-" he stopped himself realizing that all of his friends are looking at him judging him. But that didn't matter cuz he saw his boyfriends ever looking at him with passion. Mr Lopez has never dated a guy before, so he didn't really know how to tell people. Plus mr huddy was dating Charlie and was acting straight in front of the camera. " ooo food" Dixie said. She is only use to people cooking for her so it's exiting when she gets something other then her mothers cooking. " I made homemade lunchables" Lopez said excitedly. Everyone rushed over to the kitchen to grab a bite to eat and think of more ideas. They all sat down with they food in hand and mr huddy was sitting across from mr Lopez. God look at that straight black hair and silver chain. The chains made mr huddy look so dashing, even more then he is. "So that hose idea seemed pretty cool let's do it" Charlie said noticing mr Lopez staring at her man. Can you believe it huddy has never looked at Charlie like the way he looks at Lopez. "Yeah sure I think I know a place" huddy said. Huddy has always had a interest in horses. They where all in agreement to go to the farm Tomorrow and make TikToks.