The revival

Lil huddy woke up in a daze. "Where am I?" He asked in a shaky voice. "All I remembered is that I was being pumped full of horse cum."  A loud voice erupted "you my son are in heaven.". The small twink looked frightened as he was just fucking a horse and he now is in heaven. "Where is tony!?!" He yelled. If their was anything that he wanted it was his mommy. His sweet sweet mommy. "He is still alive" god said as he was pleased hearing someone say mommy with a slight moan. This is true tony was still alive he didn't realize his boyfriend was dead until he finished on the corpse. When tony realized he fell to his knees he fell so hard and fast crying out for his love. Tony took a shovel and chopped off huddys head and his dick so then he can have his favorite parts of his little boy. Back to little huddy. He got to watch a preview of how he died. "Wow so my mommy loves my face and my dick so much he took it for himself!! I'm so happy that my mommy keeps a part of me!!" God looked at huddy and frowned he could see the pain in his eyes that he could no longer be with his love. "You know son I could kill him for yo-" god was saying until huddy cut him off. "no I want to watch him fuck my dead corps. Or what left of it" huddy was sounding needy anytime he thought of his dear dear mommy. Lopez took his dear sweet boyfriend back to his house in a pink bag. He had lived alone now that his friends where all dead. He had a mannequin laying in his closet. The mannequin was going to be used for a video but his idea was going to be much better then some silly video. He was going to staple huddys face and his dick on to the figure. He took huddys head and dick out of the bag and got to work. He started with the face. As he hummed a song he gently sliced along side the face of his lover and started to place it on the mannequin. He kissed and brushed up the slab of face that was now mounted on a figure. "Just like my little twink bitch" he stared stone cold at the face that he use to look at so passionately. He then smoothly ran his fingers across the counter reaching for the dick. He held it up and started laughing to himself. " god what a pathetic thing". Huddy was watching his liver from above and was hearing ever single word. He was so disgusted. He thought that his mommy loved him and wanted to be with him forever now all he cared about was himself. He didn't even shed a real tear he only wanted the body of the boy. Or a child but let's get back to tony. Tony took the dick of the boy and shoved a wired rod in his dick to make him 'hard' again. He laughed as he always wanted to do this to the boy but huddy would never let Tony alter his dick to be permanently hard. He glued the dick to the mannequin and smiled as he was amused with himself. He finally got to alter his sweet boy who he didn't even really like all tho he was going to miss hearing his pet name 'mommy' being called out for. Tony turned away in disgust. He never wanted to know that his mommy will use to be mommy say he only liked him for his little twink body. As he turned around and looked up huddy could only see one thing. The outline of gods gigantic member. It was bigger then the horses. As he saw god he knew what he was going to do. He was going to fuck god just like he fucked the horse. Plus he knew that if he did this he can brag to all of his followers that he fucked the all mighty god.