The second meet

Things where getting spicy between god and his new little slut. They where making out as both of them where getting hard. Then suddenly their was trouble with Tony's plane. As god and huddy where passionately feeling each other. Tony's plane was shaking and smoking. The plane was going down in flames. As the plane was flaming and about to crash into the ocean. Huddy and god where enjoying each other and where passionately fucking. the plane crashed right as god and his slut where finishing. Tony was submerged under. He couldn't breath he couldn't fell. This is it death. Tony died right after his ex slut came with his new lover. Tony arrived to heaven. He saw god sitting at his throne and right next to him he saw his ex love lil huddy. Huddy hid into gods arm as he saw tony. The person that didn't care for him in the slightest. Huddy never thought he would see tony ever again. "Baby it's so good to see my little slut again." Tony said with his fake smile. "Oh shit it I heard and saw everything. You stapled my have and dick to a mannequin. How dare you!!!! You only wanted me for my body." Huddy yelled as tears streamed down his face as he was filled with rage. Tony and god where both shocked as they couldn't believe that the young boy could hold so much rage in his tiny Twink body. They both where sitting with their jaws in the floor. "Well honey I think you need to go and take a minute to yourself" god said with the most caring voice huddy has ever heard. "Okie mommy" huddy replied following with a kiss. Both of their love could be felt from every corner of heaven. Tony was in disbelief by how deep in love the two of them where. God approached tony and put his hand on his shoulder. "My son you are a terrible person. You have proven you don't deserve my kingdom or my presence. I sentence you to hell" god was very disappointed that he was even talking to his sluts ex. With a snap of his fingers tony was in hell. When he arrived in hell he saw Charlie and Dixie both making tiktoks. Tony  fell to his knees as he knew he was in forever hell. He could tell that he was going to be tournaments for the rest of eternity because dixie was their. God came to his boyfriend and kissed him telling huddy that he was gone and that they where going to be in peace for the rest of eternity.

Until the next part.

An// typing all of this hurts.