The next day

The next day the hype house gets ready to go to the farm. "Hey tony do you know where this farm is?" Charlie yelled trying to figure out what to wear. "no" tony yelled back trying not to get distracted by his new boyfriend changing in the corner. Tony has never seen such a beautiful build on a boy. Perfect for horse back riding type of body. The way the light shines in his vampire looking skin. Tony thinks to himself "god i can't wait to lick that body up and down and to start sucking on his chains" Tony closes his eyes and starts zoning out trying to imagine what huddys chains taste like. "Probably like pennies" huddy said. Tony embarrassed "what?". "You where talking out loud again mommy." huddy said with a whimper in his voice. Tony loved when huddy called him mommy. "Come on guys" Dixie yelled with all of her pent up anger. Huddy and Lopez both looked at each other and quickly got ready and ran out the door. They all made it into Charlie's nicotine smelling car. Huddy and Lopez where sitting in sight of each other tony wanted to put his hand on huddys leg, but huddy had his hand on Charlie. Lopez looked at huddy sad. But right as he did so huddy texted tony one thing "mommy". Tony smiled ear to ear and texted huddy "my 21st century vampire" huddys breathing got heavy as he read his boyfriend's text. Huddy had Tony's name in yellow hearts just to let everyone but his friends know that Lopez was huddys mommy. Soon enough they arrived to the farm "Dr. Phil's correction ranch, this is they place we are going to?" Charlie said in question. "Yeah my dad owns it" huddy said. Charlie Dixie Lopez and huddy steeped out of the car and waked up to the front. They bought their tickets and went inside. "daddy Phil" huddy said with excitement. "My son how are you doing" daddy Phil said. Charlie budded in and immediately asked where the horses where. She wanted to get her filming done before anyone else's so she can get off with her view count. Daddy Phil pointed to the most beautiful horse. His name was spirit.
.