Second life

Tony laid the the mannequin down on his bed. As he was doing so he got a phone call. The call was from one of his friends that also called him mommy. He answered the phone as if nothing where to be happing and talked to the boy for a bit. As he was talking to the boy the boy asked him to come visit him. He lived in another country and tony thought about his options. Either go to his friend and leave his past lovers face and dick at the house and never return or stay and fuck a rotting corps. Tony told his friend that he was going to be on the next flight to come see him. He explained to his friend he never cared about huddy and that he needed to move on away from a place that was filled with his things. Huddy looking from above wasn't paying attention. He was too busy calling god mommy and sucking him off. He wanted this so bad it was so much bigger the the horse and his bitch of a ex tony. Huddy was pleased with himself that he is getting revenge and that he was going to make tony so mad. "Mommy" as he looked up to god. "Yes my bitch boy" god said as he couldn't help but smiling. " do you want to go out on a date with me" as huddy said as he went back to sucking his new mommy off. "Yes my darling" hood said as he was going to go on his first date ever. Back to tony he was packing to go live with his friend. His friend was none other then Soulja boy, or boy for short. Boy lived in England so then he didn't have to deal with the constant fame of him cranking it. Tony arrived at the airport and took the photo of Huddy out of his wallets. He did this so then he had no trace of him anymore. Tony passed though all off the Security and made it to his plane. He texted boy and told him that he was going to be with him fucking inside of him in 7 hours and that he couldn't wait to see him. As tony waited for his plane tony was on the most romantic date with his new boyfriend god. He never felt this way he felt something new. This was love. Huddy was finally in love.