The breath

Huddy and Lopez in awe wanted that horse. They only wanted that horse. Charlie didn't care she wanted one with a black color to Mach her basic ass outfit. Dixie could care less she just wanted her views back so she got a random horse and started filming. Huddy still staring at the horse looking at every inch of this horse. He had seen this horse before in a movie but never thought that he could see it in real life. The tan of his coat the black of his hair the beautiful honey brown eyes. It was like huddy was turned into a horse. Lopez was also staring at the horse but was aroused by the thought of huddy wanting to be the horse. "Huddy?" Lopez said "do you like this horse?". Huddy replied "Yes I really do". As soon as he said that a loud crash was heard followed by a scream. "What was that?" huddy said frightened. Charlie had been crushed by the hose she was filming with. It was all caught on tape. Charlie being split in half with the power of this horse. Huddy could care less because that just meant he got to be more open with tony. Dixie was traumatized by the sight of the hose killing her sister. She ran away and was never was seen again. Until 20 mins later when they found her flat dead body under a truck. Tony and huddy didn't care they where with the horse and that was all that matters. Huddy was grazing the horse and started to get hard the more he touched the horse. Toney was also getting hard as he watched his new open love touch the horse. Huddy realized that his boyfriend was so aroused by the thought of him fucking a horse. "Do you want me to ride the horse for you mommy?" huddy said whimpering. "No I want you to be under the horse taking all of its length" Lopez said while touching himself. Huddy got undressed and put himself up to the horse that looked like Disney's classic 2002 film spirit. Huddy started to take the horses length as he was moaning Tony's name. Suddenly the horse got startled and ripped lil Huddy in half. Lopez finished right as his boyfriend took his last breath. "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!!" yelled by the famous Lil nas x . Tony looked over and broke his neck in the process killing him instantly. "Oh shit that's not bussin" Lil nas x said. He shrugged and started stripping.

AN// I wrote this at 1 am and I'm not gonna apologize. If you hate it please let me know