Pov: your the horse now.

You where sitting their as a horse. Doing horse things. And suddenly you see it the hype house. They are all ugly as fuck. Except one. Dr Phil. The one with the tight juicy ass the one that is perky and nicely shaven. The one that so nice soft and gooey on the inside. The one where you can look at for days when he shits it's never messy. It never smells and it's always hair less and soft. The warm thick perfect round ass. It feels as if you where to run your fingers through a cloud. The inside feels like a homemade pudding that's so warm and so thick. And it's not to hot not too cold just right. It's round big thick juicy jiggly tight warm soft wet sloppy clean ass. The ads that feels as if you where to go to bed on the most comfortable pillow. Like fresh baked rolls that just came out of the oven. Golden brown warm fluffy ass. It's soft and squishy like a marshmallow. It's like Carmel came into your mouth. It's best described as the way white women feel about fall. The hole is deep tight wet warm soft and did I mention tight. Heavens ass. If their was a award for best ass it would win first place. Such a nice fat ass. Mouth watering goodness of an ass. The ass of snoop dog. I mean dr. Phil. Anyways you wanna fuck it but you can't cuz you are a horse and some teen ends up fucking into you with his small dick and you kill him.