Chapter 3: Encounters with All Might

Izuku is now 9 years old. He started building things he could use as support gear. He would use scraps of metal he would find in the trash and a bunch of broken things he would find in the trash as well. Sometimes he would buy parts but not often since they were so expensive. He also stopped going to school since he was at the orphanage but he continued to study. One day while walking back to the orphanage from the library he went through a shortcut by the alleyway but suddenly he was attacked by a sludge villain " you would make a good suit" " wha-!?* muffle muffle*" 'someone help me please' Izuku couldn't do anything against the sludge since he was already trapped before he knew what  was happening then suddenly someone shouted "TEXAS SMASH!!!" It was All Might!! All Might got the sludge villain out of Izuku in a bottle " A-All Might, thank you so much, c-could I get an autograph please?" "Hehe sure thing my boy" All might signed Izuku's notebook and was about to leave but "A-All might wait, I have a question" "what is it young-?" "Izuku just Izuku" "okay what is it young Izuku?" " can someone like me hope to ever become a hero even without a quirk?" " It's not bad to dream kid" All Might started " but make sure your dreams are attainable, why not become a police officer or something?" Izuku was heartbroken but at the moment he just screamed "Then I'll become the first quirkless hero, I'll become a hero and prove everyone who told me I couldn't do it wrong, just wait and see all might!" Izuku said with tears on his eyes but with a smile on his face. All Might couldn't help but smile and then said " All right then, I'll be waiting" then he left.

While Izuku was walking back to the orphanage he passed by dagobah beach. The beach was so filthy, it was full of trash, broken machines, there were even a microwave and a fridge, there was also some tires, plastic and glass. 

Izuku's POV 

Izuku's POV 

This beach is so messy! Maybe I could try cleaning it! Maybe I could also find more parts to use and cleaning this would be a good type of training, it could also be a good training spot when it's cleaned. This beach used to be so clean and pretty, I want it to look just the way it did and there's no better time to start than now. 

Since I'm quirkless I need to work harder than anyone else since I don't have the same advantage as everyone else. But being quirkless isn't that different from having a quirk, we quirkless just don't have a super cool power and what about those with a mind quirk? I'll become the first quirkless hero! Ugh nevermind, I'll just focus on cleaning this beach.

7 months later

No one's POV

Izuku finally finished cleaning the beach but what he didn't know was that someone was watching him. " Hello young man" a voice called out, Izuku looked for the source of the voice and when he found it he saw a very skinny man that looked like a living, walking, breathing skeleton. " Hello sir, how may I help you?" Izuku asked confused on why the man had called him. "Yes actually I do, my name is Toshinori Yagi or better known as-" he paused then transformed into a big and buff guy looking like "All Might!" Toshinori exclaimed, the once frail looking man was somehow All Might. "A-all might! Is that really you?" Izuku asked looking like he saw a ghost "Yes young Izuku" "B-but how?" "Let me explain, you see, last year I got a big injury in a fight that not a lot of people knows about. That man was often my power, One for All" "One for All?" Izuku asked " Yes One for All,It is a power that could be passed down, I am the 8th user and I want you to be the 9th" Izuku was overwhelmed by the information "ME!? But why me?" "When I saw you clean this beach when no one else would and when you knew that you wouldn't get anything in return I knew you had a good heart,back in the day before quirks started appearing, the word hero meant to do good and be helpful, to be kind and brave and I see all the qualitiedps of a hero in you so what do you say?" " I am truly thankful All Might and this is really a great opportunity but I'll have to turn down your offer" "Why!?" All Might was shocked and confused "7 months ago didn't I tell you already? I will become the first quirkless hero and show everyone that the quirkless aren't useless, and their not powerless!" Izuku said with a determined face. All Might understood and soon left after some small talk.

-----------------

Thank you for reading!