Chapter 7: Morning disaster

Izuku woke up at 4:00 in the morning  then went to cook breakfast for the family. He decided to make pancakes, bacon and eggs since he had all the ingredients. He got used to having to cook breakfast for his mother and everyone at the orphanage so out of habit he made breakfast for everybody. After he finished cooking he ate his share then washed his own dishes and leaving the rest of the food for the family. He got changed into some jogging pants and a shirt, he got his water bottle and took a towel and the book he borrowed so he could return it since he was done with it.  Then he soon left the house for his morning jog and he also used this chance to become more familiar with the neighborhood. While jogging he stopped by the library to return his borrowed book and borrowed 3 new books, one was about astronomy, the second one was a Filipino dictionary; he liked to study different languages, he new 5 languages so far which were Japanese, Korean, Arabic, English and he could speak a bit of Filipino but not as fluent as the other 4, he also learned sign language for each language he knew since if he wanted to be a hero, he needed to be prepared in case he encounters a victim that mas blind or mute. The third book was a medical book, he knows a little about first aid already learning how to treat his own wounds but if he was gonna be a hero he decided he needed to know not to give proper first aid to the injury and what types of injuries a person has and how to treat the injuries. He stopped by a recycle center to get some more parts for what he is making right now, he kept his finished inventions inside his closet since it was big enough and so no one would see them since he was worried his new family would take them away or destroy them.

Meanwhile at the Aizawa residence

(AN: Btw, dunno if I already mentioned this but his name got changed into Izuku Aizawa

Hizashi woke up, it was 9:00 in the morning and it was a wonderful Saturday morning, the sun was shining, the birds were singing and his hair was amazing even after he woke up. He was about to cook breakfast but when he got into the kitchen he saw food already cooked, he knew it wasn't Shota since he was still asleep and he didn't know how to cook and in couldn't be Hitoshi since he also didn't know how to cook so he thought it might be Izuku, he wasn't in the living room so he checked if he was in his own room but he wasn't so he checked if he was in Hitoshi's room but he wasn't,he checked a few other room but he couldn't find him, he couldn't have ran away since his thing were still in his room. Hizashi started panicking and went back to his and his husband's room, he slammed the door and screamed "SHOTA!! IZUKU IS MISSING!" He screamed unintentionally using his quirk which caused Shota to wake up and so did Hitoshi. As Hitoshi heard this he went to his parents' room.

Shota Aizawa doesn't like it when people wakes him up unless it's really important so when he was suddenly woken up from his sleep by his husband saying "SHOTA!! IZUKU IS MISSING!" He was angry but was able to process what his husband had said a few second later and his anger turned into worry, soon Hitoshi came into the room looking worried. " What do you mean he is missing!?" Shota asked worried "Yeah, what dad said" Hitoshi said worried as well and panting "Well I went to cook breakfast but there was already food and I figured Izuku cooked it since you 2 obviously don't know how but when I came to check on him he wasn't in his room or anywhere else and he didn't leave a note either but his things are still in his room!" Hizashi was able to say all that in just one breath. What Hizashi said made the Hitoshi and Shota more worried "Which rooms have you not checked yet papa?" Hitoshi asked "the garage, the office room, my walk in closet, the cat room and the 2 guest bedrooms" hizashi quickly replied "well what are we waiting for?? Go go go, look for Izuku!" Shota said while jumping of the bed. They all soon started running around the house and screaming "Izuku" in hopes that they would find him or he would be able to hear them but it didn't work. The 3 met up in the living room, Aizawa was about to call Nezu and the staff for help and Hizashi was about to call the police and scream "Izuku" outside in hopes that if he was lost or kidnapped, Izuku would be able to hear his voice and follow it but Hizashi was being stopped by Shota's quirk and his capture gear. Hitoshi was just running around the living room panicking and screaming "Izu!! Where are you??" Then he stopped and stayed in a corner thinking of what might have happened. But before the 2 dads could do what they were suppose to do and befor Hitoshi got more lost in his thoughts, the front door opened, the 3 soon rushed to the front door which revealed who they were looking for. It was Izuku, he was carrying 3 books and a bag full of broken things and other junk " Um hello, are you guys okay?" Izuku asked confused on why the other 3 were staring at him and was covered in sweat and were panting. "I'm sorry, did I miss something important?" Izuku asked confused and looking so innocently. The other 3 then hugged him tightly "C-can't b-b-breath" said while trying to breath. The 3 then let go and had relieved faces on them " Izuku we were you!! We were so worried!!" Hizashi asked and that caused Izuku to realize that he left without saying anything or leaving a note, he got so used to the life at the orphanage where they didn't care if you were missing that he forgot that he got adopted and might actually have noticed him missing. "I'm so sorry!! I'm so sorry!!" Izuku bowed and apologized, he was worried and is panicking, he was afraid he would get punished but to his surprise he was hugged again by all 3 of them but not as tight as earlier " It's okay Izuku but next time make sure you get permission or tell us where your going, we were so worried so promise you will tell us next time?" Shota said " I promise, dad" Izuku said and hugged them back and he was happy he wasn't being punished like in the orphanage, getting hit and starved. Shota was so happy that Izuku called him dad, it was the first time. " Hey Izu, where did you go anyway?" Hitoshi asked while they all let go from the hug and went to the living room "Oh, I went to the library and to a recycling center" " why a recycling center?" Hizashi asked " to get more parts" Izuku replied back " we will talk about this later but for now let's sleep, we'll go shopping later" Shota said then they all soon fell asleep on the couch together.