Chapter 9: Family morning run and lunch

Phone call

Hey Mei, sorry I cant come over today but maybe next week?-Izuku

Oh sure zuzu *Explosion*-Hatsume

Mei what was that!!-Izuku

oh it's nothing, bye!-Hatsume

Don't you da-Izuku

beep beep beep

"Great just great, well no use in worrying about it now, she's probably fine considering the amount of times this happened" Izuku said while sighing, It was 4:00 in the morning when Izuk decided to call hatsume since knowing her, she probably slept at midnight to 3:00 in the morniNg just so she could make inventions. Izuku got ready to go for his morning jog, he already ate and made breakfast for everyone else, it seems like old habits really does die hard, and again he forgot to leave a note or tell someone. Izuku was about to leave when he was met by his 2 dads and brother in the front door "And where were you going young man?" Shota asked sluggishly "I-I was going f-for my m-m-morning jog" Izuku said stuttering "Without telling anyone?" Shota asked and the teen in question visibly tensed up then sighed "sorry" "hey kiddo it's okay, how about we all go for a morning jog together?" Hizashi asked "Yeah! We can get exercise and get to know more about you Izu!" Hitoshi said looking so excited, Shota nodded in acknowledgment and with that they left the house "So Izuku, how much do you usually run or how long?" Izuku asked "hmm around maybe 3 miles in 15 minutes, 6 miles in 30 minutes in total if you count going back" Izuku said as if it was obvious "3 MILES!! 20 minutes!!" Hizashi screamed accidentally using his quirk cusing Shota to grumble "Shut up!" Shota said annoyed "That's amazing Izu!" Hitoshi exclaimed with sparkles in his eye "well, are we gonna get going now?" Izuku asked then they all started running.

It's been around an hour and a half since the family started running, Izuku is still running at his top speed along with his two dads after all they are pro heroes, Hitoshi on the other hand wasn't doing so well, he was having trouble in keeping up and was out of breath "c'mon Hitoshi, you can do it" Hizashi said "c-coming" Hitoshi replied while panting and while he said that Izuku took a turn going to Hitoshi, the 3 was confused on what he was doing until he stopped right in front of Hitoshi, Izuku turned round and bent down and grabbed Hitoshi and put him on his back giving Hitoshi a piggyback ride "h-hey Izu what are you doing?" Hitoshi asked "giving you a piggyback ride" Izu answered calmly while catching up to their dads "you don't have to do that Izu" Hitoshi said "But your tired" Izuku said leaving no room for argument. As the scene unfolded Hiashi grinned and Shota slightly smiled but not noticable if you don't look closely enough, specially since his scarf was covering his mouth a bit. Izuku carried Hitoshi on his back while running until they got back home.

"Thanks for carrying me Izu!" Hitoshi said while drying his hair "but you didn't really have to do it you know" Hitoshi continued "It's fine toshi besides you weren't that heavy" Izuku said with a smile 'so pure!! My heart can't take it ' Hitoshi thought "Kids!! It's time for lunch!!" Mic screamed. Hitoshi went running to the kitchen thinking Izuku was behind "Hitoshi, where's Izuku?" Shota asked "What do you mean? he's right he-" Hitoshi turned around to see no one behind " I'll go get him, I'll be back" Hitoshi said and ran back to Izuku's room "Hey Izu, papa said lunch is ready, don't you wanna eat" Hitoshi asked "Am I aloud to?" Izuku asked "WHat d you mean, of course you are" "Oh okay, in the orphanage I could only eat after everyone else or just 3-4 times a week" Izuku said sheepishly while Hitoshi's eyes widened "WHAT" Hitoshi screamed and Izuku immediately covered his mouth "Shhh anyway let's get going, we don't want to keep them waiting" Izuku said "Ok but we will have a talk about this later, and you also need to tell dad and papa" Hitoshi said in a serious tone and Izuku sighed then nodded. They went out of the room and headed for the kitchen. "You guys are finally here, I made a grilled cheese sandwich and fries for lunch" Hizashi said grinning widely "I also made chocolate milkshakes!" Hizashi then put the food on the table and sat down and so did the other 3 "Hey Izuku" Shota said in a sleepy  "Yes?" Izuku looked at Shota curious as to why he had call him "Remember when you told us on your first day here that you were doing calculus? well can you bring it here, I wanna check it out" Shota asked politely "Oh ok" and with that Izuku ran to his room, took his notepad and went back to the table " Here" Izuku said handing it to Shota "thanks". While Izuku and hitoshi ate Shota looked through the notebook surprised as he saw problems and solutions that were correct, his eyes went wide and Hizashi noticing this went to his husband and looked at the notebook himself, he also could not believe what he saw " Hey Izuku did you solve these problems on your own? or did you use a calculator or something?" Shota asked "No" Izuku replied bluntly, the 2 adults were still in shocked on how Izuku knew how to do calculus which was high school level math but then they decided to put it off for later.

The family finished lunch, Izuku stood up and the other 3 confused by his actions watched what Izuku was doing, Izuk started to pick up his plate then the other three's. The other 3 quicly caught on "Izuku you don't have to clean up the table, I'll do it, you go and play with Hitoshi" Hizashi said while smiling "But otherwise, thank you" hizashi continued, Izuku was shocked since in the orphanage he was always the one who cleans the table and does the dishes but then he nodded not wanting to be a hindrance to the family."Hey Izuku, want to play video games with me in my room?" Hitoshi asked "Hmm, sure. From what I read video games is an electronic game that involves interaction with a user interface or input device – such as a joystick, controller, keyboard, or motion sensing device – to generate visual feedback for a player. This feedback is shown on a video display device, such as a TV set, monitor, touchscreen, or virtual reality headset. Video games are often augmented with audio feedback delivered through speakers or headphones, and sometimes with other types of feedback, including haptic technology, right? I don't really know how to play, could you teach me?" The family was shocked at the sudden information about video games but then made them smile "but you don't have to Hitoshi" Izuku then said nervously "Your so smart Izu!! and sure I could teach you! come on!" Hitoshi said excitedly and dragged Izuku to his room, Hizashi and Shota just chuckled watching the two.

"Izuku is so sweet, he was about to do the dishes!!" Hizashi said with puppy dog eyes while laying on the couch with his husband while watching TV "while my own husband won't even do it unless I drag him out" Hizashi added his complaint and Shota just chuckled "At least I'm not an annoying, loud, banana, cockatoo" Shota replied playfully while grinning "Well, you chose to marry this annoying, loud, banana, cockatoo so deal with it" Hizashi replied back smirking and Shota sighed in defeat. The 2 were playfully roasting each other when they got a phone call "Shota, can you pick up the phone" hizashi asked with his puppy dog eyes "Fine" shota said in defeat. As Shota went to get the phone the moment he saw the contact number his eyes widened and screamed "It's the demon!" and with that Hizahi's eyes widened knowing who he was talking about.

---------------

Edited