Chapter 8: Shopping

"Wake up sleepyheads" Hizashi said, waking the other 3 up. They already arrived at the mall and Hizashi is trying to wake them up since they fell asleep in the car. " Morning" Hitoshi said "well let's start shopping" hizashi said excitedly "you sound more excited than Izuku when we're suppose to be shopping for him" Shota said while hizashi chuckled. They all got out of the car and went in the mall "So Izu, do you want to go to the clothes store first?" Hizashi asked and Izuku nodded. They arrived in the clothes store a few minutes later "You can buy anything you want Izu, just make sure they fit you, get as much as you like" Hizashi said and chuckled, Izuku was a bit shocked since that was the first time he was aloud to buy anything he wanted but he didn't show it "Are you sure? I wouldn't want to waste your money?" Izuku said worried "Kid, we're pro heroes plus teachers in UA, we have a lot of money" Shota said "okay" "Hey Izu, can me and papa help you pick out clothes and see if they look good on you when you try them on?" Hitoshi asked "um sure" Izuku said. They went in the shop and Izuku started looking around but he only stayed in the clearance section, he got a hoodie, some jeans, sweatpants a beanie and some red shoes "Izu, you know there's another half of the store that we haven't been too and has a lot more good clothes right?" Hitoshi asked " Hmm, yeah" Izuku said " Then why don't we go there?" "No, that part of the store is expensive" "but-" Hitoshi was cut off by Izuku "No buts" and Hitoshi sighed in defeat. Izuku was polite, sweet and kind but he was stubborn. After a few more minutes of shopping clothes Izuku was done. "Hey babe can you take the kids to the next store, I'm gonna put these in the car" Hizashi said "hmm, okay" Shota replied. Soon Shota and the kids left, Hizashi wasn't lying when he said he would put the clothes Izuku chose in the car but that wasn't the only reason he stayed behind, he picked a few more clothes for Izuku that he thinks would look good on him and a few clothes he saw Izuku eyed at. After he bought them he went to the car and put them in, he soon caught up to his family in the furniture and home decor store. "What took you so long zashi?" Shota asked "nothing" Hizashi replied acting innocent.

They shopped a bit more then they decided to eat. "Where do you kids wanna eat?" Hizashi asked "anywhere" both replied. They ended up deciding to go to the pizza place called "My hero hut" where the pizzas are shaped as heroes. They were walking to the restaurant when a voice called out Izuku "IZUKUUU" it sounded like a girl, Hitoshi, Hizashi and Shota were confused by the call but Izuku immediately new who had called him out and when he turned around, he was right. "MEI!!" Izuku shouted excited which confused the other 3 since they hadn't seen him with so much energy but after all it has been only a day since a day or 2 since they've met Izuku. Mei and Izuku hugged each other then started taking about something the other 3 didn't understand "Izu, who's that?" Hitoshi asked "Oh um this is Mei Hatsume" izuku replied "Hi, nice to meet you! Wait who are you? Wait Izu!! Dont tell me you made a friend!! Im so proud of you!!" Hatsume said while hugging Izuku "Um Mei, these people are my adoptive family, they adored me just yesterday actually" Izuku said sheepishly after Hatsume stopped hugging him "Hi I'm Shota Aizawa, this is my husband Hizashi Yamada Aizawa and this is Hitoshi Aizawa who is also our son and now Izuku's brother" Shota introduced looking so tired "Hi Hatsume, we're actually going to My hero hut, would you like to join us, on the house" Hizashi offered "I would love to but I need to keep working on my babies, oh and Izuku, stop by my house tomorrow, I want you to see the latest feature I added on our baby!!" "Wait, wait, you added something, did something explode??" Izuku asked panicked "Wait, hold it right there 'babies' what do you mean babies young man?" Shota asked while glaring at Izuku "I-inventions, she calls her inventions babies, we made and invention together, that's why!!" Izuku said nervously, Shota and Hitoshi looked skeptical until Hizashi bonked their heads "Well I got to go now, bye!!" Hatsume said leaving before anyone could say their goodbyes "So Izu, is that why you needed parts? Cause you make inventions?" Hitoshi asked and izuku nodded then they heard a loud stomach growl and it came from Shota "well that's the cue that we need to eat, let's go!!" Hizashi said while Shota grumbled.

The family finished eating they decided to head back. While going to the car Hizashi saw a stuff toy store "Hey Izuku look it's a stuff you store, do you want one?" Hizashi asked "no thank you, you bought me a lot of things already" izuku declined politely "you sure? You might enjoy it, besides
It's on 30% sale" Hizashi reasoned "Anything sale that you don't need is expensive papa" Izuku reasoned back "You know he's right, how come a kid has more brains than you, you cockatoo!" Shota said in his usual bored tone and Hizashi gasped "*gasps* I am offended, hmph, your just mad cause I didn't give you your cuddles last night" Hizashi clasped back "Says the one who complains every time I dont say I love you back" "You-" The bickering went back and forth until they got home while the 2 kids watched in amusement and for the first time in forever, Izuku felt like he was part of the family, and he wanted to protect it 'I love my family' Izuku thought happily, Izuku was finally able to take pride into saying that. That day, he swore to protect them.