Chapter 13: Meeting the staff members

"And now we're back to my office, hope you enjoyed the tour, I called all the other teachers and staff members of UA, they will arrive shortly after your test." Nezu said " we'll let's get started shall we, Shota,  Hizashi,  could you please wait in the staff room, all the other staff members will wait there until the test is done" next added "yes sir" all three replied " thank you for your cooperation gentlemen now shooo" nexus said while signaling to the couple.

Once the two left izuku started his test, it was easy to him, just like a walk in the park. He took 5 tests, Math, Science, English, Japanese and modern hero art history with 50 questions each. Izuku spent 2 hours and a half doing the test. "And done" Nezu said after grading Izukus last exam "you got a perfect score on all your tests Izuku, self study I presume? This is not something someone your age would know" "yes sir" Izuku replied "well we better get going and meet all the teachers and all the other staff" Nezu said while walking to the door and Izuku followed.

They finally arrived in front of the staff room "well, are you ready to meet them" "yes sir" Izuku replied as Nezu opened the door. Izuku was met by welcoming smiles from all the teachers and staff "Hey there I'm-" a woman started but was cut off by Izuku " Nemuri Kayama the R-rated hero also known as Midnight teacher at U.A. High School who teaches Modern Hero Art History, quirk, "Somnambulist", an ability that can put people nearby to sleep by producing an aroma from her bare skin - oh I'm so sorry I'm just so excited and I sometimes start to ramble-yeah I'll just shut up now" Izuku said and bowed. Nemuri chuckled and said "haha that's fine, I like you" she smiled at izuku "So you know everyone here?" A man said "Yes, you are Sekijiro Kan, also known by his hero name, Blood Hero: Vlad King, is a Pro Hero and the homeroom teacher of U.A. High School's Class 1-B. Quirk, Blood Control, your Quirk allows you to freely manipulate your own blood after it has left your body. You can also harden the ejected blood, allowing you to trap your opponent." Izuku said in one breath, clad was super shocked "and me young man?" An old lady asked " You are Chiyo Shuzenji, also known as the, Youthful Heroine: Recovery Girl, quirk, Heal, allows you to amplify and speed up the human body's natural healing process by planting a kiss on the injured person. Mam" "I guess I should've expected that, I see no need for the staff to introduce themselves. The only person who need introducing is you Izuku" "oh ai guess so sir" Izuku chuckled and rubbed the back of his head "Hello, I'm Izuku Aizawa, I am 12 years old and I am quirkless" Izuku said proudly while smiling.

"Your quirkless?" Midnight asked "um yeah" Izuku said while rubbing the back of his head "That's amazing! You became Nezu's student quirkless?! You must be super skilled and smart!" A man with a square shaped head said "eh not really mr. cementoss " Izuku said waving his hands in front of him motioning a no "respectful and humble I see, I like it" a guy with a mask said and aman with a white cloak agreed "Th-thank you m-mister snipe and mister ectoplasm"

They spent the day getting to know each other, drinking tea and coffee. "Izuku, today we tested your brain, but tomorrow you will be coming back again" Nezu said while taking a sip of his tea "ok sir" and Aizawa groaned and Hizashi patted his back.

———————-

Hey guys!! Sorry I don't update much but thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed! Sorry for a short chapter 😅😔😔😔