Chapter 14: Physical Test

Hizashi, Aizawa and Izuku are currently in going to UA, yesterday Izuku took a test for his brain, today Izuku will be taking a physical test. Hitoshi insisted on staying home. When they arrived at UA they immediately went to the principals office. When they got there, all they saw was a PE uniform and a note from Nezu stating -Meet me in the field- Shota groaned thinking on why Nezu couldn't have just called rhem and wasted his time.

They finally got to the field and Izuku wore the uniform. "Nice to see you again Izuku" nezu said " Nice to see you to sir" the boy responded "Today's physical fitness test will include  ball throw, long jump, side stepping, push ups, planks, 100m sprint, and pull ups. Are you ready?" "As I'll ever be". While the two were discussing, Shota and hizashi went to sit on a bench and watched from afar. hizashi ate popcorn while his husband pretended to sleep while secretly watching Izuku but of course hizashi knew.

"3, 2, 1 go!" Nezu shouted as izuku started side stepping. This test was to see how much he can do in 5 minutes. They had already done the ball throw where he got 568.22m and got 100cm in the long jump. The five minutes finished and Izuku got 150 steps, next was the push ups. This exercise will also last five minutes and see how many he can do during that small amount of time. In the end he got 150 again. Then during the planking they tested on how long he would last, which probably wasn't a good idea or should have put that on the last one since he lasted for 5 hours 7 minutes and 30 seconds, during that time, Shota actually fell asleep. "For the hundred meter sprint, Izuku got 8.2 seconds. And last but not least was they did pull ups for ten minute and Izuku was able to do 302 pull ups.

"Well don Izuku, you have excelled better than I thought, you are free to go home" Izuku nodded and headed to the car where his parents was already waiting "Hey kiddo, good job on the test today" "thank you". When the got home, they saw shinso was cooking katsudon "hey guys, welcome home, dinner will be ready in 5 five minutes" Izukus face instantly lit up when he saw what shinso was making and ran fast into the kitchen " this looks so good, it's actually my favorite food, I'll go get changed quickly" Izuku spoke in an inhuman speed yet somehow understandable and ran to his bedroom and was quickly getting changed. "guess I should make katsudon more often" shinso said softly to no one in particular and chuckled. The family had a good dinner together full of laughs and funny stories and izukus mouth stuffed with katsudon. Soon they all got ready for bed, while everyone went to bed, Izuku was learning a new language French, as off now he learned Arabic, English, Filipino and Japanese. After an hour, he went to bed excited for the next day.
-///—————-////—-/////-//————
Hey guysssss! Sorry for not updating in so long, I'll try to update more often at least one every week or one every two weeks. Thank you for reading and for you understanding. Hope you enjoyed the story :)