Chapter 2

"What the heck? This is crazy! This sea is exaggeratedly brave! What's going on here?!"

Hiccup and Astrid were fighting to keep the ship afloat. Ahtohallan was already in front of them, but it didn't seem that their ship was going to hold until they arrive.

"Hang on, Hiccup! We're almost there!"
"I'm trying to! But it just isn't working!"
"Look out!!" A giant wave capsized the boat making the two of them fall into that extremely wild sea.
"Astrid!!!" he shouted desperately trying to reach her.

However, swimming was useless. Hiccup saw helpless and breathless how they were dragged into the deep. Everything was starting to get dark and they began to accept that all was lost when, a big and thick ice strainer, emerged from the waters below them and rose into the air dropping all the water that was drowning them. Between large puffs of breath and coughing, they could see how Elsa, from the edge of the Ahtohallan, directed that piece of ice through the air towards the mainland.

Once they arrived at the icy ground, Elsa ran towards them while they check out each other with a little despair.

"Are you alright?! What were you thinking sailing the dark sea with that?!" Elsa scolded them while pointing to their small ship. "This is a very dangerous place!"
"Sorry, Elsa. Don't be mad, please. We just..." Astrid tried to explain.
"Wait, Astrid? Hiccup?" the fifth spirit said astonished.
"It's nice to see you, Elsa," said Hiccup smiling at her.

Suddenly, Elsa broke into tears and put the two of them in an embrace.

"Why are you here? Is something wrong?"
"Well... maybe we can tell you as we warm up around a bonfire," Hiccup said shivering from the cold of the air through the wet clothes.
"Oh! Of course! You must be frozen!"

Elsa was about to run to make the fire when he stopped abruptly. It had been four years since the last time she met them with the promise of meeting again one day. Four long years.

"I'm... I'm glad to see you again," she said finally no saying to whom was talking but staring heavily at Astrid's eyes.
"I'm very glad to see you too" Astrid answered with a sweet smile. "And, Elsa, thank you for saving our lives just now."

Elsa nodded and ran to get firewood while Hiccup was scratching his neck slightly uncomfortable.

"Somehow the feeling has changed..." Elsa thought aloud smiling to herself with a new kind of peace in her heart.