Chapter 3

"So... You have come to Ahtohallan to know where Hiccup's mother has gone?"

"Yep" he confirmed. "Nice and too belated idea, right?"

"Better late than never," Elsa smiled happy to see their friends warming themselves up at last. "Well, then what about going inside and answering Ahtohallan?"

"Wao! I see you very confident! Last time it was so hard!" Astrid exclaimed astonished at her friend's attitude.

Elsa stood up and go straight to the entrance of the glacier.

"Four years have passed and since then I have been coming often. And... I think now I understand it better and... it understand me better too."

"What? Ahtohallan understands you?" Astrid said with her jaw dropped.

"I think so, yeah..." answered Elsa shyly.

"You... you think it... he... it... has a conscience? It's alive?" said Hiccup fascinated.

"I'm sure about that. And let me say that also has a quizzical sense of humor."

"Ha! Who could say..." Astrid replied with fun in her tone.

The three of them went through the icy passageways while cold was letting itself be felt since they arrived at the memories chamber.

"This place is really awesome..." Hiccup muttered in awe looking up to the ceiling.

"I told you, right?" Astrid said admiring that beautiful place again.

"Just don't go further than this chamber or you will drown," Elsa warned with a little shiver caused by her own memories.

"Drown?" asked him with concern.

"Never mind. You just don't go. And now..., let's do it! We need a starting point. Ahtohallan," Elsa talked to the glacier. "Could you please show us one memory of the last day Hiccup saw his mother?"

Then, an impressive light mix of green and pink shone all above and a picture of something like a person lying was taking shape until reveal clearly a nude Hiccup lying upon a nude Astrid, both of them in a coordinated dance of moans, kisses, and passionate glances.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! We don't want to see that!!" Hiccup yelled ashamed.

"Oh! Fuck! Not again!" Elsa yelled turning her gaze and covering her own eyes.

"Again?!" Astrid yelled this time.

"No! Is not what you think! Don't get me wrong! I just... Aggh!" Elsa groaned. "I can't think with these sounds! Please Ahtohallan, cut it off!"

"No! Wait!" Astrid exclaimed.

"Wait, what?" Yelled the other two at the same time.

"M'Lady, I have to admit that I look pretty less pathetic than I thought but..."

"Is not that, moron! And of course, you aren't pathetic. What kind of likes do you think I have? I chose all this raw chicken leg Viking, right?" Astrid said gesturing all Hiccup's body with a smirk.

"She had to come out the issue of the legs..." he complained putting his arms akimbo.

"Guys! Do you think you could keep that conversation in another moment, please?" said Elsa her eyes closed and her ears covered.

"Oh, sorry," said impassive Astrid. "The fact is that Ahtohallan has shown us what we've asked. This is the moment after we saw Valka last time. Ahtohallan," she spoke to the glacier. "Could you, please, show us the moment previous that Valka left the room?"