Chapter 6

"Elsa!!"

Anna energetically ran to her sister to greet her. When she arrived by her side she hugged her tightly and enjoyed the feeling of being hugged back. After that, she looked up to see her companions closely.

"Oh, my God! Astrid? Hiccup?" they smiled in response. "You look so grown up!"

"So do you," Hiccup answered hugging her.

"It's been four years, right?" Astrid said hugging her after her husband.

"I'm so happy to see you guys. Are you gonna stay? We can do a lot of things together this time!! That's so exciting!!"

All they laughed at the enthusiasm of the queen.

"Oh. I am so sorry!" Anna said heading towards Hallan. "I have not introduced myself. I am Elsa's little sister: Anna."

"Queen of Arendelle. I know you. A lot, in fact," Hallan smiled.

"You know me? How?"

"Anna" Elsa said with a smirking face. "I have the honor to introduce you to the spirit of memories. Ahtohallan."

"Wait, what? Ahtohallan? I mean... the ice magic river who killed you?" Anna said bewildered.

"Hallan for friends." Hallan offered her hand to Anna with a smile and Anna shake it hesitantly. "It's important not to go too far, you know? But I think she learned the lesson. Now she is so much careful."

"It is nice to hear that though, why did you freeze her then?" Anna reproached her.

"Well, is not like I froze her. All magic has its limits and she went beyond them. I can't stop the consequences," Hallan serenely explained.

"Am I interrupting something?" Kristoff asked behind them.

"Oh, honey. Look who has arrived!" Anna told Kristoff passing her arms around his neck.

They all turned to see him and he faced three blushed familiar faces and a stranger who smiled amusedly.

"What happened?" he said without understanding. "Nice to see you guys, but... why are you looking at me like that? It's a little creepy, you know?"

"Just a big fan," Hiccup answered without moving a muscle.

"Two big, big fans, I have to say," Astrid said this time.

"It's nothing Kristoff. How have you been?" Elsa said trying to change the subject and hugging him.

"Fi... fine. And you?" he said trying not to think about what just happened.

"We..." she hesitated. "We're looking for someone." Her serious tone changed finally the atmosphere.

Then, they heard Olaf's voice crossing the gate.

"Elsa! You come back! OHH! Hiccup and Astrid too! What a great surprise!"

They greeted him cheerfully and petted Sven who was by their side. And then, there she was. Smiling at them.

"Do you have new guests today?" Valka said bowing slightly her head. "You are Anna and Kristoff's friends? I am a guest too in the castle. My name is Ondina. Pleased to meet you."

Hiccup and Astrid froze.

"Hi, mom..."