6 - tied in knots

Y/N's POV

WEDNESDAY couldn't come fast enough. Between the stress of trying to pick who to hire for the assistant job and practically running the store on my own still short-handed, I'm looking forward to Wednesday night even more then before.

Finally, the day does arrive. 

I'm sitting in my living room when a knock sounds at the front door. George. My body immediately reacts and I'm not even near him yet. The anticipation of what's about to happen, completely takes over my body as I make my way to the door. 

Just before I open it, I double check my reflection in the hallway mirror, making sure my hair looks okay. Then again, it's gonna get messed up soon anyways. 

"Hey." I grin when I swing the door open revealing George standing on my doorstep. He's wearing a black t-shirt that stretches perfectly across his chest and a pair of grey sweatpants. I can't blame him for the choice of bottoms, it may be summer but there's a particular cold bite in the air tonight. And he looks undeniably sexy in that outfit. 

"Hey." He says, coming inside. 

I don't even have the chance to offer him anything to drink before he grips my throat and presses his lips to mine, kicking the door closed behind him. Then he spins me around and pins me against the now closed door, his mouth warm on mine. I kiss him back, tangling my hands through his hair. 

His tongue moves into my mouth at the same moment that he presses his hips against me, causing me to feel his erection against the inside of my thigh. I moan into his mouth, needing him more than I thought I would in such a short amount of time. 

"This is what you do to me." He breathes, grinding his hips into my leg more. "You turn me on so fucking much." He groans. "And I think I do the same for you. So now lets get you naked."

I nearly turn into a puddle of lust at his words but instead, I manage to maintain my composure enough to apparate us upstairs to my room. There are way too many windows downstairs with no blinds, and I don't really feel like giving the neighbours a show.

As soon as we get to my room, George is quick and eager to get my clothes off. We both work in hurried movements to strip the other of their clothing, until George is standing before me in just his sweatpants while I'm left in my bra and underwear. 

His hands roam my body as he backs me over to the bed until my legs hit the edge and I fall backwards onto the mattress. I wait for him to do something but he doesn't. Instead, he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a silk tie. A Gryffindor tie. Most likely the one he used to wear while he attended Hogwarts. 

My heart rate immediately speeds up with anticipation, my core throbbing and panties getting even wetter. 

"Do you want me to tie you up?" He asks, a devilish gleam in his eyes as he dangles the tie in front of me like a prize. Maybe it's because it is. I've never done stuff like this before but I'm finding it exhilarating. And I've always liked trying new things, so why not?

"Yes." I nod. 

"Good girl." He praises, taking my wrists in his hands and raising them above my head and resting them on the bed as he ties my two hands together. "Perfect." He says, standing up to admire his handy work before dipping his head back down to kiss me. 

But the kiss is short lived as he begins to trail kisses down my body, tracing my skin with his lips, tongue and teeth. I know his face is now level with my pussy as I can feel his breath fanning across the insides of my thighs. 

I buck my hips upwards, searching for contact with something to relieve the intense throbbing feeling between my legs. But instead, he grips my hips, holding them down firmly. "Patience, darling." He purrs, keeping me down with one arm as he uses the other to trace along the fabric clothing my wet sex. 

I whimper, needing to feel his deft fingers inside me or his skillful tongue. "What do you want me to do?" He asks, smirking up at me from his spot kneeling in front of my now parted legs. If only he was a legilimens and could read my thoughts and just know exactly what I want him to do. 

"Touch me." I beg. "Touch me please."

"Like this?" He asks, pushing aside my underwear and slipping his fingers inside me. I audibly gasp, writhing against my restraints. They don't seem like such a good idea now. Now that I want to just grab his hair and pull his mouth against my heat. "Or like this?" He asks again, removing his finger and licking a stripe from my entrance to my pulsing clit. Pleasure washes over me. 

"Both." I manage to gasp.

"Greedy, are we?" He asks, but doesn't say anything else before he dives back in. He slips his finger back inside me as his tongue works around my clit, swirling around the bundle of nerves. I moan and arch my back into his touch, which he uses as an opportunity to slip a second finger inside me, curling them upwards as he bringing my clit into his mouth and starts to suck. 

The pressure inside me is building until it becomes too much. I fall over the edge, my release washing over me, extending to every end of my body. And George carries me through my high as he continues to work his fingers and tongue. 

I'm left a panting mess when he crawls onto the bed beside me, swiping his wet fingers against my lips, poking them inside. "Suck." He demands and I oblige, swirling my tongue around his fingers, tasting my arousal on the skin. "Good girl." He says, pulling his fingers away. "That's exactly how you'll suck my dick when the time comes. But not now. For now, I want to be buried inside you. Are you okay with that decision?"

"Yes." I manage to say, which prompts him to yank down his bottoms, freeing his erection as he positions himself against the headboard, pulling me into his lap and wrapping my still tied hands around his neck. 

He positions me just above his dick and I slowly lower myself onto him, moaning with every inch. He fills and stretches me in the most delicious way. More than the last time. 

He brings his hands down to my hips, gripping them tightly as he starts to rock me against him, hitting even deeper inside of me than before. I haven't fully recovered from my previous orgasm so everything is overly sensitive in the best way, and I know it won't take long for another climax to overtake me. 

I slump against him, letting him take the lead as usual as he thrusts into me from pillow, moving my hips with his steady grip. "George." I moan, biting down on his earlobe before soothing it with a flick of my tongue. 

"Fuck, y/n." he groans, speeding up his thrusts as he goes harder and faster. 

My climax is building again, my muscles already tired as that familiar knot takes over, getting tighter and tighter. George senses it. "Come for me darling." He says, sucking on the sensitive skin of my neck. His words push me over the edge again and my walls clench around him, tight and squeezing his cock, triggering his own orgasm as he spills inside me. 

Once we've both caught our breath, he unties my wrists, casting the silk tie aside as he lays me down on his bare chest. "Thank you for that. I really needed to be thoroughly fucked." I tell him as I relish the feeling of lying with him, skin to skin. 

"No problem." He says, and I don't have to look to know that he's smirking. "Stressful week so far?"

I nod. "Most definitely."

*****

A/N: Things might start to get a bit serious and relationship-esque in the next chapter. But don't worry, there's still plenty of smut and drama that needs to go down. 

P.S. The next smut scene (maybe in two or three chapters from now) will be hella steamy 🦋🦋🦋 but I'll give you hint...3