9 - three

Y/N's POV

IT'S like I'm positioned between a blaring fireplace and an electric heater turned up all the way. Their bodies aren't even pressed up against mine but it's like their body heat just radiates towards me. 

I lean forward to grab my butterbeer glass, taking a sip before placing the drink back down. "Any plans for the weekend?" I ask, turning my attention to Pansy. 

"Not really." She answers. "Unless you wanted me to start working already?" 

I'm so preoccupied with having my gaze focused on her lips that it takes me a moment to process her question. "No. You're fine...good, I mean. You don't need to start until Monday." I say hurriedly, my tongue tripping over the words as they leave my mouth. 

"I think your presence is making y/n flustered, Pansy." George teases. 

Pansy smirks, that same gleam of desire in her eyes as her gaze rakes over my body. The firewhiskey pumps through my veins faster as her hand moves to my knee, squeezing slightly. "Is that so?" She grins, her hand sliding up my leg to my thigh, stopping at the hem of my skirt. 

The feeling of her soft hand on my skin is different than George's calloused ones I've grown used to. But they both feel equally as nice, which is what propels me to kiss her. Her lips are soft and gentle as she kisses me back, and she tastes of caramel and cinnamon, a perfect mixture of butterbeer and firewhiskey. 

Her hand comes up to tangle in my hair as her tongue pushes past my lips, forceful and punishing as I groan into her mouth. She bites down on my bottom lip as she pulls away. "Do you want to go upstairs to my room? You can come too George."

"You have a room here?"

She nods. "Yeah, I live here for the time being."

"Okay." I nod, suddenly nervous despite the kiss we've just shared. 

*****

PANSY'S room is on the top floor at the very end of the hall, and as soon as we've all stepped inside and the door has closed behind us, George is quick to grip the back of my head and bring me in for a kiss. It's a hurried and hungry kiss as his lips devour mine.

Somehow our clothes gets taken off, and I look over to find Pansy naked and propped up on the chaise longue in the corner of her room, her knees brought up to her chest and spread open. "I want to watch him fuck you." She breathes, trailing her hand between the valley of her breasts and down her stomach, as George lays me back on the bed. 

He hovers over me, positioning himself at my entrance as he grips my hips. He thrusts into me at the exact moment that Pansy slips her fingers inside of herself. I let out a loud moan, arching my back as I throw my head back against the pillow. "Fuck." I gasp as George keeps going, driving himself in, before pulling himself out and thrusting back in even harder, hitting every possible nerve. 

I can hear Pansy's moans coming from close by, intermingling with George's and my own. I'm torn between watching George fuck me or watching Pansy fuck herself. I decide to focus my attention on Pansy, since I watch George all the time and there will be plenty other times to do that. 

I watch her with her head thrown back, a thin layer of sweat coating her chest as she pinches her left nipple and pulls her fingers out of herself, pushing them back in, speeding up her pace when she sees me watching her. 

My breathing quickens and I feel my orgasm growing inside me. Then with one last thrust of her fingers, Pansy comes, throwing her head back as she moans. The sounds she makes set me off and I come around George's dick without warning, which triggers his own orgasm and he slams into me, his dick twitching as he fills me up, before falling on top of me briefly and then rolling off. 

He stands up, towering over me as Pansy strolls over, in all her naked glory. I take the opportunity to admire the sight of her, her perked nipples, the dips and curves of her body, skin so soft I want to touch. "My turn." She grins, climbing on top of me, so she straddles my waist, her wet pussy rubbing against my own. 

She leans forwards to plant a kiss on my lips, swiping her tongue into my mouth briefly before pulling away. "I'm gonna make you feel so good." She whispers against my lips before rolling over to her back. "Come here and ride my face." She commands.

I oblige, positioning myself over her face, hovering as I face George's erect dick. Pansy grips my hips and forcefully pulls me down onto her face, finding my clit immediately, sucking on it. "Fuck, Pansy." I moan, reaching out to grip George's length, needing something to do with my hands. 

George hisses as I pump his dick with my hand, taking in a sharp breath when I lower my mouth over the tip, swirling my tongue. I drag my lips back and forth along him as he tangles his hands in my hair, moaning around his shaft as Pansy pushes a finger inside me, followed by another. All while continuing the assault of her tongue on my heat. 

I work my hands and mouth around George at the same pace that Pansy uses with her tongue and fingers on me, my climax fast approaching. The ball of desire builds inside of me until it reaches its peak. "Pansy. I'm gonna come." 

At my words she speeds up her tongue and fingers, keeping me steady with one hand gripped on my waist. I momentarily speed up sucking George off and melt into her touch until my legs are shaking as my orgasm rips through me. I come moaning Pansy's name around George's cock which spurs his own release, spilling his hot cum down my throat. 

I take it all as Pansy laps up every drop of my arousal. 

I climb off of her and roll onto my back beside her, completely breathless. George lays back on the bed too. Then a realization hits me. 

"That was so fucking unprofessional." I say out loud, realising that I'll be her boss come Monday.

Pansy chuckles. "I don't care. It was just a one time thing and I haven't started work yet, nobody has to know except the three of us. For now, I just want to want to make you come again while George fucks me from behind."

*****

A/N: Thank you to those who stuck around for the chapter. I'm sorry if it was awkward to read, this was my first time writing a scene like this so I did the best I could.