13 - ride me

Y/N's POV

THE Weasleys are amazing. I only wish they knew me as George's girlfriend instead of as his friend. And I wish George saw me as someone he would actually want as his girlfriend rather than the friend he fucks often.

But despite that, I've had a wonderful evening with his family and as I get ready for bed, I'm looking forward to meeting Bill and Charlie tomorrow, the oldest of the Weasley siblings. For now, I have enough on my mind though. 

It seems Molly is putting George and I in a room with only one bed. I guess, she's still working on trying to set us up. It's not the sharing of the bed that has me nervous. It's who I'm sharing it with. I mean, we only ever share a bed when we have sex and then pretty soon afterwards, one of us will leave. Maybe we'll have a conversation for awhile, but it never leads to spending the night. 

This time we'll just be sleeping beside one another for the whole night. And somehow that feels even more intimate than having sex. There won't be any sex. Or at least I don't think there will be. I don't know if I want to with him anymore. I don't trust myself not to fall for him even more if we sleep together again. 

I slide under the covers, getting comfortable while I wait for George to come in. I may have my eyes closed but I become hyper-aware of his presence as soon as he's in the room. Then the mattress dips as he slides in next to me. 

Just when I think he's going to stay on the opposite side of the bed, he shifts closer to me until his chest is pressed against my back.

My breath hitches when his callused fingers start to trail from the bottom of my knee up to the top of my thigh, slipping beneath the oversized t-shirt I'm wearing and stopping just as he reaches the edge of my underwear.

I knew I couldn't trust myself to share a bed with him. As soon as he touches me, I melt. And when he stops, I let out a soft whimper. "Why'd you stop?" I ask, now fully awake as I roll over so I'm face to face with him. 

His eyes are dark with lust and desire as he smirks at me. "I have something different in mind. I want you to ride my dick." He smirks.

I'm not sure if it's his smirk or the way his hand caresses the inside of my thigh, but I succumb to him. One last time, I tell myself, then when he gets back to Diagon Alley and I'm back in London, I'll end things. 

So that's why I strip off my shirt and slip my underwear off as George removes the limited amount of clothing he has on. 

He lays back, ready for me to straddle him, but I decide that I want to tease him a bit first, sliding down his body until my face is level with his erection. I swipe my thumb across the tip, relishing the way his body shudders at my touch. 

How can I have such an affect on him physically and not emotionally? No. I push those thoughts away as I bring my mouth around him, swirling my tongue around the head of his cock. Then I hollow out my cheeks as I start to drag my mouth along the shaft. Up and down, up and down, bobbing my head to the pace of his moans. 

"Fuck, y/n." He gasps, gripping my shoulders and forcing me up towards him. "I can't take it anymore, I need to be inside of you." 

"Good." I smirk, straddling his hips as I lower myself onto him. With ever inch, I let out a sound somewhere between a sigh and a moan. It's been too long since the last time we've done this. Him filling and stretching  me. 

Once I've adjusted to his size, I start to move, grinding myself against him, angling myself so he hits that perfect spot inside of me. He grips my hips as I move and I know he's holding himself back. He may have suggested this position, but I know he likes control.

He's restraining himself and I know it's only a matter of time before he retakes control. It's only a matter of minutes later that he does, gripping my hips tightly as he flips me over onto my back, now hovering over me as he pounds into me.

He hits my g-spot ever time, his thrusts harsh and punishing, just the way I've come to like it. My hands grip his biceps, my nails leaving half-moon indents in his skin as he continues pushing in and out of me, my climax fast approaching. And I know his is too. 

I wrap my leg around him, pulling him closer, deeper as I feel a rush of pleasure overtake me as we come together, him spilling into me as my walls clench around him. 

Once we're both done and equally breathless, he pulls out of me, falling onto his back beside me. "That was the highlight of my week." He says, between breaths and I can tell he's grinning.

"Same." I say. I love doing this with him. I love how our bodies react to each other so perfectly, how we always know exactly what the other wants. And that absolutely terrifies me because it will only make it harder to let go.

******

A/N: This book isn't done yet obviously, there's still lots more that I want to happen but for the future I want to know which Hogwarts boy you would be the most interested in reading an xreader story for. Pick one from each that you would like to see the most!

Golden Trio Era: Harry Potter, Neville Longbottom, Cedric Diggory, Remus Lupin, Draco Malfoy, or Oliver Wood

Marauders Era: Sirius Black, James Potter, Remus Lupin, or Regulus Black

I also want to write a fanfic for a different fandom. So would you be interested in a Riven x reader fanfic (Fate: The Winx Saga)?