21 - behind closed doors

Y/N's POV

A knock sounds at my door. "Come in!" I call out from where I'm filing things away in a cabinet. I'm expecting to see Pansy but when I turn around, it's George standing there. 

"Hey." He says, his voice quieter and more tentative than I remember.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, not bothering with formalities.

"I came to explain to you about what you saw between Angelina and I on Friday."

"What's there to explain? You have a girlfriend. Isn't that all there is to it?"

George sighs, running a hand through his hair. "It was a misunderstanding between Angelina and I. We hadn't spoken in over a year and she seemed to think that when I ended things between us, it was a break instead of a break up. But now I've sorted everything out and assured her there's nothing left between the two of us. I love someone else." He takes a deep breath. "I love you, y/n."

My breath catches in my throat. "You do?"

"Of course I do." He says, stepping closer to me now. "I have since before I took you to The Burrow, that's why I was being such an ass about you and Charlie and Oliver. I was jealous that you would pick them over me."

I shake my head at him, moving closer to him. "How could you be so thick?" I whisper to him. "I was only flirting with Charlie and agreeing to go out with Oliver because I was trying to get over you. I thought you wouldn't feel the same way. I loved you...I still do."

George doesn't say anything in answer, instead he dips his head down, bringing his lips to mine. With that simple kiss, it suddenly feels like everything is right in the world. Like I've suddenly come back to life, not even realising I was barely holding on before. Like coming up for air after drowning. Like seeing the sun after weeks of rain.

The kiss deepens as he runs his fingers through my hair, his tongue sliding into my mouth. I moan into his mouth at the intrusion. It hasn't been that long but it feels like an eternity. I need him. I need him right now. 

"I want you. Right here. Right now." I breathe against his lips.

"In this office y/n?" He smirks. "Well, I didn't know you had an exhibitionist kink."

I roll my eyes playfully. "I don't. The door is locked and it's my office." I say, pulling him in for another kiss, just as deep as the last."

"Bend over your desk. I'm going to take you from behind." He says against my mouth, his voice breathy and filled with lust, making me suddenly aware of his erection digging into my leg. A heat sweeps over my body before settling in my core as a persistent and aching throbbing feeling.

I do as I'm told, bending over the desk, pressing my cheek against the cold hard surface. I can feel the wetness pooling in my panties already, desperate to feel him inside me after so long. I hear him unzipping his pants, most likely pulling them down most of the way along with his boxers, but not taking them all the way off. 

Then he's coming up behind me, lifting my skirt up around my waist before caressing my ass, giving it a squeeze and then dragging them down my legs at a tantalizingly slow pace. But then they're around my ankles and he's gripping my hips as he presses himself against me, his erection digging into my thigh.

With one hand he continues to grip my waist, while the other trails up the inside of my thigh before he meets my core. Just the slight feeling of the tip of his finger sets me on edge. It's been too long. I bite my lip in an effort to muffle my moan, but it doesn't work and I find myself pushing my pussy into his hands. 

"You're so wet for me. So fucking desperate." He whispers huskily in my ear. He pulls his finger away before gripping my waist with both hands and slamming into me. I grip the sides of the desk to keep myself steady, my teeth digging into my bottom lip hard enough to draw blood as I try to stifle another moan. 

He doesn't seem to care though. I bet he wants people to hear me moan and scream for him as he continues to thrust in and out of me, his dick going deep and filling me up, hitting that perfect spot within me. 

His fingernails dig into my skin as he continues his fast pace. I can feel my climax building inside of me and as he speeds up even more, I know he's getting close too. With one last thrust, I feel him spill into me, triggering my own orgasm as my walls clench around me and he rides me through my high.

Once he pulls out of me, I give myself a moment to regulate my breathing before pulling up my underwear and turning to face him. He's already pulled up his own pants, and pulls me up against him, kissing my forehead.

"Damn, I love you so much." He whispers.

"I love you too." I smile.