22 - the burrow again

Y/N's POV

"WHAT if she hates me?" I ask worriedly as we walk from the field just outside The Burrow to the house. 

George laughs, shaking his head at me. "How could Mum hate you? She's already met you."

"I know but that was as your friend. Now I'm your girlfriend, so it's different."

"I don't think it will be that different." He assures me. "She was basically trying to set us up together the last time we were here."

Merlin, the last time we were here. I whip my head towards George. "Do you think she heard me when I yelled at you about sucking your dick?" I ask, absolutely bewildered at the possibility.

"No, she didn't. You weren't that loud and we were outside."

I let out a sigh of relief, prompting George to take my hand in his, stroking the back with his thumb before lifting it up and planting a soft kiss on my knuckles. "It's going to be fine, y/n. Besides it's Harry's eighteenth birthday so she'll be almost entirely focused on him."

*****

GEORGE was right of course. Molly loves me and after greeting me when I first arrived, she's spent the rest of the time paying attention to Harry and greeting all the other guests for the party.

Everyone is here celebrating. Remus and Tonks with their baby. Bill and Fleur. Charlie. Percy. Hermione, and even Luna and Pansy.

The air is filled with happiness, and I know that this is what I want from my future. A warm home and a big family. And I want all of that with George.

~ THE END ~