♥Chapter 1:First Meeting With The Young Uchiha♥

"Wah~sasuke-kun" naruto whinnied pulling on his best friend arm sasuke gave naruto an annoyed look "what is it now dobe" he glared at the blonde boy who pulled away from the young uchiha's arm. "The new girl is coming to are class today i heard shes really pretty~" the blonde smiled with a hint of blush.But to sasuke it was nothing new all it meant for him was that he would have another fan girl to hide from which would be just his luck.The raven crossed his arms leaning up against one of the lockers

"And i should care why,you know i don't care about girls right?There all stupid fan girls that can't control there hormones" he spoke bluntly as his now hurt blonde friend. Naruto did fake sniffles "i just don't won't my best friend to die alone" naruto said doing dramatic hand motions sasuke raised a brow as he pushed himself off the locker "and what makes you think i'm die alone?" he crossed his arms.Naruto scratched his cheek "well~besides your looks you can be a bit of a um..." he averted his eyes to the ground not wanting to piss the raven off.

He backed up some "a what?" sasuke said losing his patience "a asshole please don't hurt me" naruto screamed at the end covering his face with his hands.The raven smirked at the blonde who was shaking in fear "your right" the raven said.Naruto removed his hands from his face looking at sasuke with confusion "say again?" he said cleaning his ears thinking that he must have heard wrong.

"I can be a asshole but it's not my fault really it's everyone's fault for being such baka's if they were smart i wouldn't have to treat them like trash well besides you dobe your something else"

Before naruto could say anything else sasuke left throwing a peace sign at his friend "bye" he said calmly walking away from a shock and confused blonde.

Meanwhile [y/n] was just now rushing into her new school she had over slept and got lost on her way to the school so far luck was not in her favor as she ran through the doors of her new school she bumped into a certain raven haired boy. "Hey watch where your going!" he yelled at the girl who was now on the floor rubbing her head "i'm so sorry i didn't see you there" [y/n] apologized getting up. Sasuke looked away in a cocky manner "whatever" he smirked waiting for her to awe at his looks bu instead she walked away.

[Y/n] looked down at her schedule trying to figure out where her first class was 'did she just walk away from me?!'No one walks away from me i walk away from them!'  was sasuke thoughts when he saw the mystery girl walk away from him. "Hey you girl" sasuke shouted [y/n] turned around her [h/c] hair turning with her "yes?" she asked innocently which she was. Sasuke couldn't help but blush a little after seeing the small mole under the girls right eye it was cute well to him it was.

"Do you not know who i am!" he said raising his voice a little walking over to her.[Y/n] backed away from the slightly angry but yet handsome male she shook her head a little staring at the now angry male in fear "i'm uchiha freakin sasuke!" he yelled [y/n] looked at the uchiha in shock she had heard lots about them but never before did she think she'll meet one.She bowed  giving the younger uchiha all her respect "i'm sorry" she spoke. Sasuke looked at her in disbelief 'is she really bowing to me?' was his thoughts.

Never had anyone bowed to him before he cleared his throat as people began looking at him "that's not necessary" he said crossing his arms [y/n] stood up straight and stuck out her hand "i'm [y/n] it's a pleasure to meet you sasuke-kun" she said smiling at the young uchiha. "Tsk" the uchiha looked away not showing any affection to [y/n] he couldn't he had a reputation to keep up plus to him she was just some newbie that didn't even know who he was until he told her.

[Y/n] put her hand down seeing on how the uchiha wasn't going to shake her hand anytime soon but it's not like she was hoping for it after all the uchiha clan were high class there's no way he would shake a foreigner hand. That's right [y/n] [l/n] was a foreigner she was a french girl that spent her whole childhood years in France and moved to japan just recently because of her father's job.
---
Sasuke began walking away with his hands in his pockets [y/n] watched as the uchiha slowly walked away from her she looked down at her schedule then at sasuke "sasuke-kun" she called out making the raven come to a halt.He looked at her from other his shoulder "what" he said annoyed [y/n] blushed a little as she looked down "c-can you h-help me...i kind of um...lost" she looked up at him a little as if she was a lost puppy which in this case she was.

He groaned walking back to her he snatched the paper from her hand and mentally face palmed himself when he saw that she was in everyone of his classes even the hardest classes that no one passed expect him.He crumbled it up and threw it away [y/n] gasped "your in all my classes so i'll let you follow me for 2 days that's it after that if you don't know your way around your on your own" he smirked two days was all he needed to make the new girl fall head over heels for him just like every other girl.