♥Chapter 11: Perfect Life♥

3 Years Later...
[Name] and Sasuke had got married being married for 3 years they finally had there first child, [Baby's Name]. It was hard for [Name]'s brother to get used to the idea that you had married Sasuke and now is raising his child but he got over it for you, though still keeping a close watch on the Uchiha. [Baby's Name] had been born not to long ago [he/she] is only 5 months now staring today.

You were in the kitchen cleaning up from dinner as Sasuke had headed upstairs to put [Baby's Name] to bed. "There that's the last of it" you whispered happily turning off the water 'I wonder if Sasuke needs help' you thought walking over  to the baby [Favorite Color] room. You leaned against the door frame smiling at the sight before you, Sasuke was sitting there in the rocking chair holding [baby name] in his hand. A warm smile on his face, he looked at you guys child like any loving man would to see the woman he loves give birth to there healthy baby [boy/girl].

As he got up putting [baby name] into [his/her] crib you came and stood next to him. Resting your head on his shoulder "I'm surprised you got [him/her] to sleep Sasuke, you did good" you smiled, standing on your tippy toes you pecked his lips. You slowly made your way back to the door your fingers resting lightly on the light switch "are you coming?" you whispered staring at Sasuke who seemed to be in deep thought as he looked at you guy's child.

He shook his head slightly as a smirk pulled to his lips "...yeah" he made his way over to you his hand wrapping around your waist as the two of you made it back into your bedroom that you shared of course.Sasuke stood there on his side of the bed thinking as he took off his shirt putting it in a basket "you know I've been thinking..." he began taking off his pants leaving him only in his shorts. You looked at him blushing some as you had walked out the bathroom wearing your [favorite color] silk night gown.

"We should have another child" he finished off getting under he covers putting his arms behind his head staring up at the ceiling, you stared at him awhile in disbelief "are you serious?!" you asked getting into bed next to him. He turned on his side so he was now facing you staring  into your [eye color] eyes as you stared back into his onyx eyes "well yeah...think about [Name] you only have so much time in the world it'd be nice...plus [baby name] could have a [brother/sister] we could be more than just parents to one kid right?".

You looked down some playing with your fingers "it would be nice..." you mumbled it wasn't that you didn't want more kids, you loved them after all it just hurt A LOT! Not even Sasuke could understand but you did love him a lot just as you loved your baby. Your eyes made it's way back to Sasuke only to see his eyes were still on you looking for an answer, you sat up as he did the same "Sasuke I-" you were about to speak when you felt a warm pair of lips on yours.

Sasuke was kissing you, Your eyes widen some before closing melting into the kiss, your lips moved in sync with his as he slipped his tongue into your mouth exploring every inch. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he pulled you close to him deeping the kiss even more.Once you both pulled apart you both looked at each panting lightly from lack of oxygen.

"Listen [Name] I know we've been together for three years now and I still don't wanna rush anything with you, if you don't want to that's all you have to say I don't wanna force anything on you making you feel like you have to if you really don't want to, I Love You [Name]" with that being said he kissed the top of your forehead before laying back down. You sat there thinking for a moment before tears slipped down your flawless [skin color] skin.

Sasuke had heard you sniffle and quickly got up "[Name] what's wrong why are you crying?" he asked worried holding your hand. As his free hand reached up to your face wiping away your tears "Sasuke I-I'm sorry" you jumped into his arms hugging him as tears started rolling down your face once more. You looked down sadly not wanting to meet his gaze "I c-can't..." you sobbed.

Sasuke lifted up your chin so you were looking at him "hey don't cry tears don't suite you, that's ok if you don't want to I already told you I don't wanna rush or force you [Name], we can take are time when ever your ready we can ok" he smiled warmly at you before pulling you into a warm embrace.

"Now we should get a little bit of sleep don't you agree" he joked some before laying you back, you nodded your head slowly before looking at him "Sasuke I really am sorry..." you mumbled. He pulled you closer to him, now your head rested on his chest as his arm wrapped around your waist "there's no need to be sorry [Name]" he spoke before closing his eyes "as long as your happy that's what matter right?" he whispered putting his free hand behind his back.

You nodded your head once more before closing your eyes "I Love You Sasuke" you whispered softly placing your hand over his heart as you felt his steady heart beat pluses through your hand. He smiled turning his head some to see you had fallen asleep "I Love You Too...[Name]" he kissed your forehead before falling asleep.