♥Chapter 4: You Know The Rule♥

Sasuke P.O.V
I slid down the door covering my face 'stop beating so fast stupid heart it was just a small kiss on the cheek nothing more' i kept chanting to myself but the more i thought about it the more my heart seemed to race. "So your finally home" i looked up at to see my father standing at the end of the hallway with his arms cross, i got up rubbing the back of my neck "y-yeah [name] and i went ou-" he cut me off "[name]?you mean that french girl that transferred to your school" he narrowed his eyes at me. "That's her" he walked over to me and stopped when we were 4 feet apart.

"You know my rule sasuke i allow you to date anyone you want but a french person" with that he turned around getting ready to leave "shes just my friend!" i protested clinching my fist he came to a halt and looked at me over his shoulder. "I.Don't.Care  rather shes your friend or not your not allowed to see her anymore do i make myself clear!" i could hear him raise his voice slightly. "Then why should i care about your stupid rule" i mumbled he sighed "sasuke these rules are for the good of the clan you know why you can't hang around the french it's the whole reason why we moved ther-"

"There bad people blah blah blah can't trust them blah blah blah yeah i get it but [name] is different i'm telling you shes nothing like you say they are father!" he glared at me his eyes turning red with the black , mark's.  "THAT'S ENOUGH!! just because your mother isn't here anymore doesn't mean i'm start going all soft like she did!" he yelled "i'm sure mom would let me see [name]" i muttered walking up to my room "sasuke get back here were not through yet!" i heard him yell my name but i kept walking "I'm 17 you can't keep telling me what to do!" i yelled after slamming my door and locking it.

I groaned laying on my bed looking up at the ceiling "i just know there's something different about her" i told myself "i'm sure if he just met her he'll see that shes nothing like he says they are".I slowly closed my eyes trying to think of a plan to proof to him that what happened in the past isn't happening now in the present anymore 'this is no longer about [name] falling for me,it's about changing the way my father sees the french i'll show you just wait and see dad'.