♥Chapter 8: Broken Bond, Broken Feelings♥

It’s been two months since [Name] has went to see Sasuke’s father. Even though Fugaku said he wouldn’t allow there relationship nor give them his blessing it didn’t stop the two lovers from seeing each other and spending time together.

Sasuke walked the crowded halls with his hands stuffed in his pockets glaring at everything that made eye contact with him. After what happened two months ago Sasuke decide to do some thinking of his own. Today was the last day of school and he was already in a bad mood and there was nothing to make him feel any better. That’s what he thought until “oi Sasuke” she came to him.

His heart beat began to increase, his palms getting sweaty a small blush coming to his cheeks. There was only one person that could make Sasuke come to such emotion and that was no other than “[Name]...” he said calmly leaning on a random person locker.

[Name] stared into his onyx eyes, she couldn’t put her finger on it but there was something off about her raven haired boyfriend. For the past two months he was giving off a dark vibe maybe something was bothering him and he was holding it all in whatever it could be. You placed your hand on his shoulder looking up at him, you’re eyes holding worry and concern.

“Sasuke if something’s bothering you, you can tell me ya’know that right” you spoke slowly wanting your words to reach him. He looked down at your hand on his shoulder before brushing it off giving you an annoyed look “nothings wrong ok! I’m fine” anger showed in his voice.

You pulled back shocked ‘there’s definitely something wrong with him’ you thought “Sasuke listen to me i don’t know what’s happening but it’s not healthy to just hold everything in i know that much...please tell me what’s bothering you” you pleaded.

Letting out a small sigh Sasuke looked at you biting his bottom lip “you really wanna know?” a small smirk came to his lips. You nodded your head slowly unsure on why he would be giving such a devious smirk in this time of moment.

He kissed you passionately and softly he had you close but gently as if you were a fragile glass doll that could break at any minute once he pulled away from the kiss. He turned his back on you getting ready to leave but before he did he spoke the most hurtful words ever that made your heart break in two “it’s over [Name]...i’m cutting off all ties with you” that was the last thing he said before walking away from you.

Tears formed in your [Eye Color] eyes rolling down your cheeks before hitting the floor.

---

You wander the now empty halls, school got let out early but you had stayed, you remember the very first day you came to konoha high school. Bumping into that jerk that had soon became your boyfriend a small pity smile graced your lips as you saw sasuke and you on the hallway marked ‘cutest couple’.

You made your way to the roof of the school wanting to get one last view from the roof top. When you got there, your eyes widen in shock and disbelief there he stood looking out the horizon his hair blowing to the side. “Sas-Sasuke…” you said slowly taking small steps towards him.

He turned around glaring at you the moment his eyes landed on your petite figure “what do you want” he hissed. You stared into his onyx eyes trying to find the Uchiha that you had fallen in love with but you couldn’t find him it was like he just disappeared, all you saw was anger and confusion but mostly anger.

“Sasuke why would you wanna cut all ties with me what about us being soul mates, to try and break your fathers rules” you cried out. “You’re acting like a jerk you know that, you couldn’t swallow your own pride so instead you leave and go on his side you don’t even realize it do it?” you pouted angrily crossing your arms.

“Sure i did know, and that’s why i severed them” he spoke before walking past stopping at my shoulder “he’s right ya’know i guess we're not suppose to be soul mates” I looked down crying slightly under my hair.

Sasuke walked out the building his hands in his pocket looking up at the sunset sky “I’m sorry [Name]...” he whispered as a single tear slide down his porcelain skin.