♥Chapter 3:Ice Cream Shop "Date"♥

Sasuke P.O.V
I walked with [y/n] too the finest ice cream shop in town "money's no object so pick what ever you want" i said leaning against the counter "even if you are rich uchiha you should still save money for your old age" she told me looking up at the menu "nah i rather spend it on something else" she smirked ordering her treat "like what?" 'you!' my mind screamed i shook away that thought 'where did that come from?'. 

"Nyah sasuke?" "hm" i saw that there was a small line behind us and [y/n] was trying to get me to move "you guys know there's other ice cream shops right?geez so annoying" i rolled my eyes taking [y/n] by the hand dragging her to a table in the back. "Sit!" i ordered "and if i don't what are you going to do" she teased putting some of the ice cream in her mouth i smirked "i'll do this" i got some of the whip cream from her ice cream on my index finger and made a dot on her nose .

She looked down at her nose which made her look crossed eyed i covered my mouth trying not laugh she looked ridiculous but cute at the same time. "Wah~sasuke-kun look what you did" she whined trying to lick it off she pouted when she couldn't reach it after trying for 30 seconds "get it off" she puffed out her cheeks.

"Alright, alright i'll get it off" i leaned in close to her face and licked the whip cream off her nose "there happy" i saw her blush when i pulled away i covered my mouth again when the sweet taste finally covered all my taste buds i felt like gagging 'eww it's so sweet' i coughed a little i coughed more when i felt a someone hit my back i looked over my shoulder to see it was [y/n] "you shouldn't have done that i could have got it off" she said shyly looking down.

I looked at her shocked 'she didn't faint?Any girl would have fainted!' i started at her for a while thinking that she maybe had a late reaction but she hit my shoulder "stop st-staring baka" she teased taking a seat at the table i smirked 'so sh isn't a fan girl after all just my luck'.

Third Person P.O.V
When [y/n] finished her ice cream sasuke paid for it just like how he said he would "you really didn't have to pay for me i have money" [y/n] protested walking out of the shop. "I already told you it was my treat so give it up already" sasuke groaned putting his hands in his pockets "hmm so it was a date then?" [y/n] said hitting her fist on the palm of her hand that made sasuke come to a halt he looked back at you making a 'what gave you that idea' face but you just shrugged your shoulders as if you had read his mind you simply told him "well you showed me around school,you held my hand today,you took me out for ice cream and paid for me oh and not to mention licked whip cream from my nose sounds like a date to me" she smirked putting her hands on her hips.

Sasuke stared at you just waiting for you to take back all those words saying among the lines of "just kidding" or "i was joking geez" but none of those words came out.He had to admit the way you told it would have seemed like you guys were some kind of couple to a normal person's eye.He smirked "yeah a "date" that's what it was" his smirk grew when he saw a small smile come to your face. Yup this was just another thing sasuke was going to do to make you fall for him just like every other girl.

You walked up to sasuke and hugged him something he never felt from someone before because he never liked the thought of someone getting in his personal space. "Ya know your not as mean and cold hearted as those girls say you are" [y/n] said with a smile on her face. A small blush came to the young uchiha's face he tired to denied this sudden rush of excitement that was filling his body  he pulled you away from him as people across town looked at you in awe thinking you were a couple which was the exact opposite. 

"If you tell anyone about this [y/n] you can forget about us being friends" [y/n] eyes widen never before had she actually had a friend.Sure she had dolls,toys and the maids to play with but they weren't friends they were just mere things to keep her company. "Fri-Friends" she repeated slowly "thank you sasuke-kun you just made me very happy" she kissed his cheek and left waving farewell as she ran home,before sasuke could even say a word to her she was far from reach toward she could here it.
---
Sasuke couldn't stop his heart from racing as he walked home he gripped his heart making a"tsk" sound as he opened the door to there families mansion 'damn it [y/n],this was not apart of my plan,i don't want these sudden happy fluffy emotions'.