♥Chapter 9: He's A HeartBreaker♥

Not to long after you and sasuke broke up did he start seeing over people, on the first week he was with Sakura on the second week with Ino and now Karin. You frowned upon him as he walked past your house hand-in-hand with Karin , you looked down at him from your window with your hand pushed on the glass.

For a brief second the both of you locked eyes his onyx ones staring into your [eye color] ones. ‘I guess it’s better than being with a playboy heartbreaker’ you thought as they started walking away. Karin kissing sasuke on the cheek multiple times you couldn’t take anymore of seeing such a painful sight.

You closed the curtains “sasuke you...bastard!!” you hissed running out of your room locking all the windows and doors. “What’s gotten into you little sis” your brother yawned just waking up from his nap “sasuke happened” you growled.  “We...we broke up” you had to bite your bottom lip hard to keep yourself from crying. [Brother’s Name] wrapped his arms around you pulling you into a warm embrace “I’m sorry [Name], he seems like such a nice guy”.

He lift up your chin wiping away your tears, your brother loved you dearly and never before had he ever thought he would see you cry and knowing that it was a guy to cause this pain within you pissed him off. “[Name] please don’t cry anymore sasuke doesn’t deserves your tears he's not worth them” he spoke.

You stared at him you had stop crying but it didn’t stop you from sniffling here and there “I just don’t get it...why would he try for us so bad then just...cut off ties with me” you buried your face in your hand trying to hold in your tears. [Brother’s Name] gritted his teeth together in anger “stay here [Name] kay” he spoke calmly wrapping you up in a blanket setting you down on the couch.

Curiosity filling inside of you from yours brothers sudden action you asked what for? In return he gave you a gentle smile saying “just trust me” was all he said before walking out the house. After being 2 feet away from the house his smile dropped from his face replacing it with glare that was aimed right for the Uchiha and a red head girl.

---

They were in a park alone and right when the two ‘lovebirds’ were going to kiss [Brother’s name] stepped him. Pulling Sasuke up by the collar of his shirt “I need to have a word with you” he hissed his eyes burning with anger and revenge. Karin being the ‘useful’ person she was ran away. How nice  (she said sarcastically).

Once Karin was gone [Brother’s name] let Sasuke go taking him to a more private area, Sasuke being the cool prideful person he was decide that if it was a fight he wanted it’s a fight he’s gonna get right when he was about to attack [Brother’s name] he quickly pushed Sasuke up against a wall his hand gripping Sasuke’s neck not too tight to where he could kill him of course.

“You listen here Uchiha I don’t care if you and [Name] never get back together I rather have her date Naruto Uzumaki then some playboy jerk like you but get this one thing straight if you ever make my little sister cry again...I swear the next day you’ll be in a world of hurt”. Sasuke smirked at his little threat he moved his arm getting ready to punch him.

But [Brother’s Name] blocked him now pinning both of his hands up against the wall “why did you break up with her!” he hissed he knew the answer to this you told him so but he didn’t exactly buy it he knew there was more to it and he was going to find out one way or another. “Simple she was...boring,a drag,waste of time nothing like any of the other girls I dated” he lied through his teeth well most of it was a lie.

It was true that you weren’t like any of the girls he dated before to him you were something much better. But how those words all came out his mouth together sounded nothing like that at all. He was blunt about it with a calm expression his onyx eyes holding no true emotion of what he was feeling inside which was pain. Him being the prideful Uchiha he was never showed it to anyone but with you it’s like all his worries were gone.

[Brother’s Name] punched him in the face causing his cheek to swell up “don’t you ever talk about [Name] that way!!” he growled venom dripping from his words as he finally let go of the raven.Walking away his hand throbbing some from pain.

Sasuke felt his swollen cheek seeing little blood on his finger tips making his hand into a fist ‘you made her cry damn it!!How could I do such a thing to the girl I love so much’ he thought dropping his head, his hair falling over his face “I...have to make things right again…”

You sat there on the couch curled up in the blanket looking through old memories of Sasuke and you. The front door suddenly opened revealing your brother you rushed over to him worried he was gone for half an hour without calling not to mention he didn’t tell you where he was so you got worried. “Nii-san are you ok?What happened?Where did you go?” you asked him many question way too fast for him to answer.

That’s when you eyes landed on his right hand “Nii-san what happened...to your hand are you alright?” you asked in a motherly tone. He grinned at you pulling his hand behind his back “nothing happened...I’m fine”.