♥Chapter 10: A Perfect Night♥

Two Weeks Later…

Sasuke has been working on himself, in this way he could get you back to win your heart once more. That was a promise a promise he made to himself, you hadn’t seen another man  besides  Sasuke, you felt like he was the one “[Name] I know what he did was foolish and stupid, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t ever see another man again” Itachi smiled placing his hand on your shoulder.

You smiled back “thanks Itachi-nii, it’s just that Sasuke was my first” you looked down sadly rubbing your eye tears started to show. “ Hey now don’t cry” he leaned in closer  to your face, you chuckled a bit still rubbing your eye “i’m not there’s something in my eye” Itachi removed your hand so he could get a better look at you.

Right at that moment Sasuke had walked in, he was shocked to say the least from where he was standing it looked like [Name] and Itachi were kissing “You already moved on…” he spoke. Your eyes widen as you looked at him “so what if she did  you did too little brother” Itachi spoke pulling you closer to him.

Sasuke made his hand into a fist “THERE NOT LIKE [NAME]!! SHE’S THE ONLY ONE I WANT!! BECAUSE I LOVE [NAME] ONLY!!” he yelled glaring at the older male. You sat there frozen until Sasuke gaze made his way to your figure. He never knew how much it hurt to lose you until he saw this he gripped his shirt it hurt him deeply to see you in another mans arms especially if that man was his older brother.

He witnessed as Itachi pulled you closer to him placing his hand on your cheek making you look at him as he leaned in close to you your lips inches apart from a real kiss. Your face turned red as you saw just how close you really were to Itachi. Before your lips even touched Sasuke had ran out the house. Itachi smirked pulling away from you resting his arm behind the couch.

You looked at him with confusion “what just happened?” you thought outloud not sure if your question would be answered. “I had to test something and as I thought I was right” he smirked more looking at you “I knew my little brother still had feelings for you after the breakup and I just had to conform to see if he could tell you his true feelings if he saw us together...despite hurting his feelings in the process” he closed his eyes as he looked up.

“[Name]...even if are father has not given you his blessing to be with Sasuke you both shouldn’t let that stop you…If two people are truly in love then don’t let something like a blessing from are dad stop you from finding your true happiness…” he opened his eyes and looked at you “do you understand”. You looked at Itachi in awe you knew he was smart and wise about many things but relationships! You nodded your head slowly before standing up “I think I do thanks Itachi-nii” you hugged him and gave him a quick peck on the cheek before running out the front door to look for Sasuke.

---

“Sasuke~!!” you yelled walking around you stopped at the park sitting down on a bench looking down ‘where are you?’ you thought you had been looking for him for 2 hours you even asked strangers if they had seen him but to your dismay there was no luck finding the young raven.

You looked up at the orange/pinkish sky it was getting late the sun was setting the sound of the day birds dimed down a bit as the grass blew quietly in the wind. Suddenly there was a red rose in your face you looked up as your eyes wander up to the owner. It was Sasuke he smiled at you a real smile from his heart  you stood up looking at him. He backed up some and handed you the rose, He rubbed the back of his head averting his eyes to anywhere as long as he wasn’t looking at you.

For what he was about to say may just be the sappiest, embarrassing thing he had ever said but he meant every word that he was about to say “[Name]...words will not be able to ever express how SORRY I am for this, and I have profound...REGRET and SORROW for the MISTAKE and HARM I have caused. I’m sorry if I had a time machine, I would go back and punch myself in the stomach. Then I could feel this pain of regret I have in my stomach before I had hurt you.”

You eyes started to water as he looked up at you as he finished those words were just the right words you wanted to hear. He looked down some his hair covering his eyes “you can...um...punch me...if you want” he mumbled holding his hands down to his side. You giggled a little ‘hm one punch won’t hurt’ you thought as you punched his stomach. It’s not like you actually wanted to hurt him though you still loved him with all your heart.

He looked up at you a small smirk on his face “really?” he said a hint of amusement in his voice “hm you hit like a girl” he laughed “oi I am a girl are you making fun of me” you pouted puffing out your cheeks crossing your arms. He shook his head as his laughter disappeared into thin air “not at all” he pulled you into a hug. You smiled a little wrapping your arms around his neck.

He stared into your [Eye Color] eyes as you stared back into his onyx eyes, everything seemed to come to a stop as if you two were the only things left standing as his lips touched yours. Even though it may have seemed like an ordinary kiss it was something special the two of you shared. There was so much love and passionate he put into it as you put just as much. The moonlight shone over the two of you as the stars began to light up the dark sky.

Once you both pulled away you stared at each other with loved filled eyes, He wrapped his around your waist as you both looked up at the starry sky “I’ve missed you…[Name]” he whispered.

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this update ^-^ hooray for you getting back together with sasuke^-^ i was gonna have this be the last chapter but since i love you guys so much and I'm thankful and grateful you all read it I'll make a bonus chapter it's an every after when you guys are older.