♥Chapter 5:I Love You Ok!♥

Four Days Later...

It's been at least a four days since sasuke had talked  to his father and during that small four days he and [Name] have been getting along quiet well being friends and all. Well that's how [Name] saw it for sasuke he had this mushy feeling growing within him that he hated he wanted to get rid of this sudden change in emotion but it just wouldn't leave his chest. His heart would beat fast when you'd come close to him, his palms would get all sweaty when you did the littlest touch towards him.

That day are little raven wondered around the front of the school waiting to see [Name] but sadly you never showed up. Why? he questioned over and over pacing back and forth on the roof top when lunch had started " i have to tell her" he told himself over and over while biting on the tip of his thumb nail(habit). "Nyah sasuke~" your sweet voice brought him back to reality "[Name]!" he rushed over to you and swung you around in a small circle as if he hasn't seen you in a year or so.

 You raised a brow not knowing the reason why he picked you up like that "[Name] i'm sorry but you have to stop fangirling over me ok if my father found out I would be in serious trouble" you looked at him dumbfounded "wha-" before you could say anymore he placed his finger on your lips "shh don't speak i know your in love with me but we can only be friends" he whispered to you before leaving your side and walking towards to the door.

"UCHIHA!!" you yelled having your fist balled up your outburst made him come to a stop "Hn." was all he said your face started to turn red "stop acting so full of yourself i never liked you nor loved you, i'm not one of your stupid fan girls either so don't treat me like one i'm [Name] [Surname], Sasuke's friend!" you yelled, he looked back at you shocked "[Name]..." he whispered your name "i'm sorry i know your not it's just that..." he paused long enough for you to question what he was about to say "it's just what?!" you questioned your curiosity getting the best of you.

Sasuke stayed quiet looking down at the floor "sasuke...?" you whispered trying to get him to look at you at this point since he wasn't speaking it made you worry about the raven. "please talk to me sasuke i'm here for you" you placed your hand on his shoulder trying to be comforting as much as possible. "It's just that... I LOVE YOU OK!!" he yelled looking up at you. You gasped as he wind blew past the both of you blowing your hair to the side "sa-sasuke..." you whispered walking towards him.

"Stay back!" he order backing up until he hit the door the "sasuke...i...love you" you said but all it looked like to him was that your mouth was moving but no words were coming out even though he knew full well what you just said. "It's not like we could be together anyways my father said so" sorrow showed in his tone "my father said the same thing" you looked down sadly "but" you gripped your heart "we can always change there mind sasuke if we work together" you smiled.

Sasuke looked up at you in disbelief 'is that even possible' was his thoughts "that can't be done [name] only a fool would try such a thing i can't go against my father" he stated.  "If your not gonna try then fine" you walked past him with your head down. Sasuke made his hand into a fist he didn't wanna see the girl he was slowly falling in love with walk away from him. He grabbed your wrist making you turn around "i never said i wouldn't help you though" he pulled you closer to him and crashed his lips onto your's.

Your heart raced against your chest you closed your eyes just wanting to enjoy this moment. Little did the two know a certain someone was watching them from the shadows.