epilogue

Blake looked out her bedroom window, the waves were rough and high, the storm hadn't stop yet.

"You okay?" Jj asked her coming out of the bathroom

Blake turned around and saw Jj still wet from the shower with a towel around his waist. The water droplets fell from his head to his chest and ran all the way down to the towel. If the moment had been different Blake would have made a thousand inappropriate comments, but she couldn't think of anything else than John b and Sarah out in that storm.

"Honestly...I've never been worse" she replied

Jj just walked until he was next to her and wrapped his arms around her frame resting his head on hers. Both of them looked out at the storm just hoping that somehow Sarah and John b had made it out on time and that soon there would be news about them.

Little did they know they were on their way to the Bahamas in that moment.

"At least I have you" JJ whispered

He had nore reasons to be broken than anyone else. Their families came to them, Kie, Pope and Blake were safe and back home with loving parents that cared deeply about them. It was not his case, his father couldn't care less about him.

Blake turned around and saw how tears were beginning to form in Jj's blue eyes.

"Family isn't blood, J" she cleaned his tears with her thumb "You'll have us Woods forever" she smiled at him

"I will never be more protected than with a mafia family" JJ joked. Of course those two couldn't go long without banter.

"Shut up Jj, we're not" Blake rolled her eyes chuckling

"I know, I know...I'm just so happy to have you" he smiled softly

"Me too, J. Me too" Blake smiled and connected their lips

Blake couldn't sleep that night. All she could think about was Sarah and John b and what plan did her dad have with the gold. She didn't know then how everything was connected, but she would find out soon.

Goodbye OBX, hello Bahamas.

• • •

So this is it!! The epilogue with just a little scene between Jj and Blake. My plan was making it longer but as we don't know yet what will happen on season 2 I didn't want to make my own plot that then wouldn't work out. Just a little see you later chapter.

I hope you liked Blake, any thoughts about the story are appreciated!!

So see you guys when season 2 starts!! Hopefully it will be soon.

- chanel x