06

"...and so I told him it wasn't me, but of course he believed golden girl Sarah over me and I ended up-" Blake cut off Rafe's rambling at the same time she and JJ looked at each other. He was taking a break from eating the girl's face when he turned around and saw her, Blake staring right back at him.

"Can you shut up, Rafe?" She looked at the boy and pulled him close making their lips collide.

You wanted to play, Maybank? Well, game on.

Little did Blake know that exact moment would change everything in her relationship with JJ, everything.

Rafe took a few seconds to start kissing her back, but when he did he grabbed her waist pulling her even closer. It was not the first time those two made out and Blake was already too familiar with Rafe's rough kissing techniques.

She could feel eyes burning through her skull, Blake didn't even had to stop kissing Rafe to know that JJ was staring at them.

Rafe deepened the kiss and started kissing Blake's neck until the sound of people shouting stopped them.

"Oh my god, Rafe!" Blake exclaimed getting him off of her

"What's going on?" He asked her confused

Blake just ran towards the group of people shouting and couldn't believe what she saw.

Topper Thornton trying to drown John b, and no one was doing anything about it.

Blake didn't think twice before running towards Topper to try and get him off John b.

"I don't want to hurt you so please stand back, B" Topper turned to look at her making her stop right on her tracks. She had never seen that look on Topper's face, never, and it scared her.

Before she could process what was happening she heard the clicking of a gun's safe. JJ had it at the side of Topper's head. Topper froze that exact moment letting go of John b, but JJ still had the gun securely pressed against his head. Blake watched the scene in horror, she didn't know what to do.

"JJ put the gun down" Sarah yelled getting closer to them

"Did you say something, princess?" JJ asked her making Sarah back away

That was the exact moment Blake decided to act, the half Kook half Pogue was the one mediating, a truly perfect situation.

"Stop it, J" she stood closer to JJ, but he didn't put the gun away "are you kidding me? Stop it!" she stepped up taking JJ's wrist and putting it apart from Topper's head

Blake finally made him walk away freeing Topper from the sensation of a gun being pushed against his head. But JJ wasn't going to quit.

"Okay everyone listen up, get the hell off our side of the island" he shouted before firing the gun twice in the air. Blake looked at him in disbelief, she wasn't scared because she knew he wasn't going to purposely hurt her but she had never imagined she would see the look he had on his face, that was what scared her

"You too princess, you have proved you have way more fun with your filthy rich people" JJ said pointing at her with the gun. She knew he wasn't going to fire, he didn't even clicked the safe. But having JJ pointing a gun at her was something that didn't happen even in her worst nightmares.

Blake heard something splash in the water and turning around she saw it was John b that had just passed out. She ran to him and took him in her arms getting him off the water with the little strength she had. Kie was the first one to help her and as soon as John b was safe, Blake turned around to leave.

"Make sure he's fine, guys" she said looking at both Pope and Kie with tears in her eyes, she couldn't believe what had just happened. JJ pointing a gun at her.

Blake left fighting the tears building in her eyes. He was her best friend. They teased each other the whole time, they acted like they hated each other some times too, but he was her best friend. The one person she though she would have by her side for the rest of her life, and yet her being in the middle of the Kook vs Pogues thing ruined it. It was time for her to make a choice.

"Look what you did, you idiot!" she heard Kie yell as she was leaving

She would miss her.

···

When Blake got back to her house tears were already streaming down her face, she couldn't take it anymore.

"Good, you are here! What the hell did you dirty frien- hey! what's wrong?" Jack changed the tone in his voice once he saw the state his little sister was in. He ran up to her and wrapped his arms around her petite figure, letting her sob into his chest

"What are you two doing at this hour?" Their mom asked walking down the staircase "what's wrong sweetie?" Jean asked once she saw what was happening

Jack was about to talk but Blake cut him off, if everyone knew JJ had a gun she would be screwed too, she was there when he took it. Jack nodded at his sister and turned to their mom.

"Blake had a fight with her friends" Jack covered for her

"Oh! Sweetie, what happened?" Jean asked concerned

"Nothing mom, it's alright. I just got upset" she said calming down a little

"I'll stay with her for a bit mom, don't worry" Jack smiled at their mother while walking his sister to her room.

Those siblings deserved an Oscar.

Blake sat down on her bed, just looking at the floor and not saying a word. Jack sat down next to her, wrapping an arm around her and waiting for her to be first one to talk, he didn't want to pressure her.

"I'm sorry" she sighed

"Sorry for what?" Jack asker confused. If there was one thing she shouldn't be is sorry.

"For everything that happened. I stayed in the middle of the Kook vs Pogues for too long. If you get involved in a war you have to pick sides, J and I didn't do it" she explained softly sobbing again

"You don't have to be sorry" he lifted her chin so she would look up at him "everyone acted wrong today, Topper, John b, JJ, everyone alright? From both sides, you just tried to protect your friends" Jack told her

"I never thought JJ pull something like that" she looked at him with tears in her eyes

"I know you didn't, I know" Jack wrapped his arms around her. He hated the blonde Pogue, but right then Blake needed a supportive brother, not someone hating her friends

"I think I need to pick a side, once and for all" Blake spoke up

"Alright...and?" Jack waited for her answer expecting the worse

"I'm going to call Sarah and ask her if she wants to go shopping tomorrow" Blake answered

Blake though she was a neutral territory in that war, but she wasn't and she had finally picked sides.

• • •

So...uh...drama hahaha.
Hope you liked this chapter guys!! Make sure to vote and comment!!
Love you!!
- chanel x